Transfers and Rumours - old thread

sabby

:lol: at Sport !! At least they should have mentioned 40m+ to make it more believable, even if they forget for the moment that Klopp won't let go of his star defender.

ccesc

Klopp: „Ich kann allen versichern, dass es keinerlei Anzeichen gibt, dass die beiden weg wollen. Marco und Mats werden in der neuen Saison bei uns spielen. Worum ging es heute? Mats zu ManU? Für wieviel? 20 Millionen? Bei solchen Summen könnt ihr das ohnehin gleich wieder vergessen.“

-> I can assure that there is no evidence that Reus and Hummels want to leave. Marco and Mats are going to play the next season at BVB. What was it today? Mats going to ManU? How much? 20 Million? You don't have to think about such (low) amounts.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Marco Reus will snub advances from Liverpool to join Bayern Munich. The Borussia Dortmund playmaker will move to the Bundesliga champions for £28 million next summer (Source: Daily Express)

:lol: If it is really true i can't imagine the reaction from Bvb fans. It will be epic. But chances of this becoming real are very very less almost impossible.

Paris Saint-Germain will complete the signing of Serge Aurier tomorrow for €10m. (Source: Eurosport)

Bertus

According to AS, Atletico contacted PSG about Pastore

I kind of like Atletico and while i would love that PSG finally gets rid of this turd, if this rumor is true, i hope Atletico will dump that idea because he really is just a fucking turd that doesn't deserve to play in a team like Atletico.

Bertus

The Corriere Dello Sport just announced that Conte (yeah that ex juventus coach) will sign with PSG in the coming hours.

O_________o Somebody smoked something really strong, or Nasser is a fool. Oh wait...

Chainsaw

Killahead
The Corriere Dello Sport just announced that Conte (yeah that ex juventus coach) will sign with PSG in the coming hours.

O_________o Somebody smoked something really strong, or Nasser is a fool. Oh wait...

Corriere Dello Sport is like the Sport of Italia. Nvm.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Sounds like a rubbish rumour. I will believe it when I see it.

Home of Barca Fans