Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Icarium

Lifestealer
I know that rumour sounds too stupid to be true. But he is a better coach than Laurent blanc right?! If not psg what are the clubs he could probably sign with. I was hoping he stays at juve and make them a great team. How alegri replaced Conte is beyond me!!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Tuttosport is Turin based, similar stuff to CdS. GdS is the most reliable Italian newspaper. Although they write rubbish too sometiems.

I see. I guess it's safe to say that Conte won't be going to PSG then. I still believe that he will become the new national coach of Italy.

XaviMessiGirl

How about Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport? How reliable are they?

GdS is the most reliable of the Italian papers and has the most credibility. Tuttosport is even worse than CdS and they are only good for Juve/Torino news really. The Italian papers are pretty regionally biased, much like how Spain has Barcelona and Madrid papers.

GdS - Milano
CdS - Roma
Tuttosport - Torino

But yeah, GdS is generally the most clued-in of the three. Sky Italia are also generally reliable though they seem to have lost the plot lately too, a lot of times it depends on who the individual journalist is.

Di Marzio (and his staff), Carlo Laudisa from GdS and Sandro Sabatini from Sky are some Italian journos that I follow.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I follow Di Marzio, but I didn't know about the others. Cheers. How about reliable Spanish journos (if there are any :pep:)?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Juventus interested in signing lukaku. Seriously how many strikers do they need?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Icarium

Lifestealer
Morata tore his MCL. So they might want to bring Lukaku on loan.

Yeah I forgot about that. Makes sense then but Chelsea don't want him to go on another loan, they are only interested in transfer, I don't think Juve will buy him. If Chelsea really want to offload Lukaku then Atletico should try for him instead of Torres.

Home of Barca Fans