Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Tomchin

They bought Aurier for 8M and Luiz for 50M,that is 58M,what is the expected price for Di Maria?the biggest I've heard is 60M,in that case they will be paying a total of 120M in summer
I am not sure they will have to sell big not to be punished by UEFA ,City was punished by a limited budget of 60M,I think PSG can get away with 80-90M at least,so may be selling 2 Lucas,Lavezzi&Pastore can enough
Pastore (Atletico), Lavezzi (?), Cavani (ManUtd) could all be shipped out this summer, so shouldn't be a problem for them to get 60M for 2 out of 3 of those players.

Crixus

Even though I love Tanc because I think he's hilarious (and he's an interista), if he's the one with the "exclusive", I'm not sure I would trust it. :D
i saw it RT'ed in mt TL i didn't know how reliable he is , thanks .
But it seems there is some kind of deal between Rm and Psg .

MVBarcaFan

I presume you have never actually watched a PSG game then?

I have seen plenty of PSG games. Thank you very much. Hell, Zlatan is my fav. player of all at the moment, but let's be honest here. Lavezzi outhustles Zlatan and Cavani, the way he fights for lose balls and puts pressure on the defenders is exceptional as well as tracking back on defense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Palmeri is a garbage journo, but that's been reported elsewhere as well I guess so he's only quoting those sources. His exclusives are garbage though, the info he gets himself.

BenRobbins

I have seen plenty of PSG games. Thank you very much. Hell, Zlatan is my fav. player of all at the moment, but let's be honest here. Lavezzi outhustles Zlatan and Cavani, the way he fights for lose balls and puts pressure on the defenders is exceptional as well as tracking back on defense.

Sorry i didn't mean to be rude, i just mean saying cavani and ibra walks everywhere isn't true. Cavani puts an awful lot of effort in and ibra isn't a slouch but could probably do more.

XaviMessiGirl

I still follow him because he makes me laugh. :lol: And he can be useful for rounding up what different papers are saying. But unless he quotes a source I don't take his own rumors seriously. Learned last summer that I was giving him more credibility than he deserved.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The guy is strange as well. Looks like he search on his own name on twitter and blocks everyone who criticise him or even those who crack a simple, not offending joke. I mean.... When you deliver shit all the time then you are gonna get criticised.

Home of Barca Fans