Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
PSG started a new trend :party1: :rofl1:

What about loaning us Messi for a year, please?

This new trend reminds me of that bug in FIFA 12's career mode where you could loan a player, any player, with a future fee clause.

How about you guys loan us Marcos for a year? ;)

Bertus

This new trend reminds me of that bug in FIFA 12's career mode where you could loan a player, any player, with a future fee clause.

How about you guys loan us Marcos for a year? ;)

If there's no buyout option, why not.

That would be good for all parties. PSG refuses to sell him because Nasser wants him to be the successor of TS. But Marcos wants to be a starter now, so loan him for 3 years and make him come back once TS leaves.

A la Courtois if you see what i mean.

It would have been possible IMHO, but barca/PSG relationship is so horrible i dare to bet Nasser and Zubi/rosell/bartomeu haven't talked that much.

And it sucks. It's too bad we're in a so good relationship with RM but not with you guys.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That would be good for all parties. PSG refuses to sell him because Nasser wants him to be the successor of TS. But Marcos wants to be a starter now, so loan him for 3 years and make him come back once TS leaves.

You know that's actually not a bad idea.

We don't spend astronomical sums on Marcos. We get our centerback fix, albeit temporarily. He won't freeze our youngsters out of the team. And you have your TS successor by the time TS starts to decline.

Too bad it wouldn't happen. :(

Bertus

You know that's actually not a bad idea.

We don't spend astronomical sums on Marcos. We get our centerback fix, albeit temporarily. He won't freeze our youngsters out of the team. And you have your TS successor by the time TS starts to decline.

Too bad it wouldn't happen. :(

You got it. It's so perfect it won't happen. :(

Bertus

Got Marca article about Di Maria

Here's a quick summary:

• - Marca announces that Di Maria will leave RM
  • - But they also say Lavezzi and Pastore will leave PSG
  • - Di Maria will leave RM in the coming days.
  • - His transfer to PSG could be official right at the beginning of next week
  • - That said, for this to happen, Marca claims that Lavezzi and Pastore must be sold.
  • - Di Maria fee is 65M according to Marca
  • - PSG offered a 5 years and 8M euros per year contract to Di Maria. Almost the double of what he currently earns in Madrid.
  • - Marca assures that Angel Di Maria will come back to training on august 5.... with PSG.

The more time passes, the less i believe in this transfer, really.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Arsenal set to complete £16m signing of Southampton defender Calum Chambers [BBC]

Rumors indicate that either Gnabry or Jenkinson could be included in the deal. They would go on loan to Southampton for the season.

Crixus

‏@tancredipalmeri

EXCLUSIVE: Real Madrid and PSG closed agreement for Di Maria for 65m€. PSG will wait to announce the deal
Bertus any truth in this ?

XaviMessiGirl

Even though I love Tanc because I think he's hilarious (and he's an interista), if he's the one with the "exclusive", I'm not sure I would trust it. :D

Home of Barca Fans