Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

From L'Equipe:

• - What spanish medias are saying is not true. The transfer of Di Maria is not a done deal.
  • - RM and PSG struggles to find an agreement.
  • - PSG has two choices, trying to persuade RM to accept a loan, or sell a player to get enough money to buy Di Maria and pay his salary.
  • - If the latter choice happens, only Cavani fits it in term of fee and salary.
  • - A deal will not happen soon because Nasser is enjoying his holidays in California.
  • - L'Equipe managed to get words from PSG's president and so far he continues to claim that "he totally refuses to sell his stars and young promising players".

Tomchin

From L'Equipe:

• - What spanish medias are saying is not true. The transfer of Di Maria is not a done deal.
  • - RM and PSG struggles to find an agreement.
  • - PSG has two choices, trying to persuade RM to accept a loan, or sell a player to get enough money to buy Di Maria and pay his salary.
  • - If the latter choice happens, only Cavani fits it in term of fee and salary.
  • - A deal will not happen soon because Nasser is enjoying his holidays in California.

• This stuff about Nasser and his holidays keeps amusing me. First Rolland Garros, then the WC, and now California ;)

Bertus

This stuff about Nasser and his holidays keeps amusing me. First Rolland Garros, then the WC, and now California ;)

I'm annoyed but at the same time it makes me laugh :rofl1:

He really likes to say f... you to people. Imagine him dealing with RM then suddently "sorry, but now it's holidays time, do what you want i don't care see you later, bye bye" :rofl1:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real Madrid are considering a £10m loan deal for Radamel Falcao with a view to a £26m permanent deal next summer. (Source: AS)

Suddenly these stupid loan deals (and awesome) became a trend i see.

DiMarzio reporting Cristian Ansaldi will be a Atleti player soon. Does any body know how good he is? afaik he can play both left back and right back.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Valdes, who underwent knee surgery in Germany, will finalize his recovery at Bayern. German club also made him an offer to join them [marca]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Some sites are reporting that Tottenham are in for Croatian wonderkid midfielder, Nikola Vlasic. I've never heard of him, can some members hear sound off on what type of a player he is?

This is the quote the article had on him: "He has the technique AND the physique. While his skills with the ball and his understanding of the game look hugely promising, he is also incredibly strong for a teenager. He has looked really impressive in all three games he has started for Hajduk so far and has probably been their best player so far at the beginning of the season. Hajduk have been using Vlasic as a midfielder, although he can play on either wing, as a second striker or as a false nine. Make no mistake, he is the real deal."

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to Sky Sports, Liverpool have pulled out of a deal for Loic Remy over concerns in his medical.

Apparently, they were worried about his heart problems, understandably.

A shame for Liverpool though. He would walk into their team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Looks like Man Utd and BVB are in for Stefan de Vrij now as well.

Do BVB need him though? They have Ginter, Hummels, Subotic, and Papasthopoulos. Unless one of the four mentioned leaves, De Vrij would be surplus. United could use him though. I'd rather see him go there instead of Lazio to be honest.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do BVB need him though? They have Ginter, Hummels, Subotic, and Papasthopoulos. Unless one of the four mentioned leaves, De Vrij would be surplus. United could use him though. I'd rather see him go there instead of Lazio to be honest.

They're just interested, not made a formal offer yet like Lazio. BVB should sell us Hummels and get de Vrij :p

But yeah, you're right. Man Utd would be a great choice for him. A manager he knows and knows him and they need good CBs as well. I don't know much about him at all, but from what I've been told it looks like he is a very good prospect.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They're just interested, not made a formal offer yet like Lazio. BVB should sell us Hummels and get de Vrij :p

Yeah. De Vrij would be very foolish to go to BVB if one of their 3 main centerbacks (since Ginter is a new acquisition) doesn't leave.

Bertus

Yeah. De Vrij would be very foolish to go to BVB if one of their 3 main centerbacks (since Ginter is a new acquisition) doesn't leave.

Or they got so much burnt last year by what happened with injuries in their defense that they want lots of backup options.

Home of Barca Fans