Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

According to Stéphane Courbis that got interviewed by Estadio Deportivo, Clément Chantôme from PSG is discussing a move to Valencia FC, Wolfsburg and Sevilla FC.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BtpxvlhIUAEuxmy.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In other news, rumors of Jose Fonte to Cardiff City.

Ronaldo Koeman be like:

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B644C1F0011077222923464495104_18c45e72a6e.3.2.mp4? versionId=uPFY1H6CX9QFliLuJcOuQBf1gAxYLyTE[/video]

BenRobbins

So all the press and well informed journalists have all come out and once and said fellaini to napoli seems to be happening. Unsure if it is for £15 million or a loan yet.

BenRobbins

No! Not to Naples. :(

Maybe Southampton will want to buy Fellaini?

Sorry it looks like he is going on loan there haha, he is rafa's problem now not ours!!!

Until next year..... :(

No im joking i hope he does well and becomes a better player and then can maybe come back and have a proper shot at united. The criticism of him sometimes has been unwarranted and i really wish he can prove his doubters wrong either here in manchester or at napoli or wherever.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
How did the price of Di Maria almost double in the space of a couple of weeks? I don't think PSG will get him then, and I doubt Man Utd would be in for him for that price.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
look's like kagawa is out of united too wouldn't mind him if he was cheap

Not too sure about that. Van Gaal recently said that Kagawa, Herrera and Mata are his best passers, but he also said has too many no. 10s. Anything can happen, but to me it sounds like he is counting on him.

BenRobbins

Not too sure about that. Van Gaal recently said that Kagawa, Herrera and Mata are his best passers, but he also said has too many no. 10s. Anything can happen, but to me it sounds like he is counting on him.

It is true he did say that however the press all seem to have been briefed last night by the club that fellaini, nani, anderson and kagawa seem to be on their way out so maybe he thinks rooney, mata, januzaj and even herrera is adequate cover for the 10 role. Shinji would be rather cheap aswell as we only bought him for £14.5 million and would be a great acquisition for most clubs! I would love to see him head back to BVB and be reunited with Klopp but i doubt it will happen

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It is true he did say that however the press all seem to have been briefed last night by the club that fellaini, nani, anderson and kagawa seem to be on their way out so maybe he thinks rooney, mata, januzaj and even herrera is adequate cover for the 10 role. Shinji would be rather cheap aswell as we only bought him for £14.5 million and would be a great acquisition for most clubs! I would love to see him head back to BVB and be reunited with Klopp but i doubt it will happen

Yeah, I just read that.

Why not? The last time Klopp spoke about Shinji, it sure sounded like he missed him. I'm sure Dortmund will be in for him now that he is one of the transferlisted players.

Home of Barca Fans