Transfers and Rumours - old thread

BenRobbins

Yeah, I just read that.

Why not? The last time Klopp spoke about Shinji, it sure sounded like he missed him. I'm sure Dortmund will be in for him now that he is one of the transferlisted players.

It makes sense for it to happen but they have mhikitryan for his position and moving back to your old club never really works out but i don't know! Hopefully klopp does take him back and get's him firing again

Bertus

According to AS, Miguel Ángel Gil, from Atletico Madrid met yesterday in Paris with PSG representatives. Both parties talked about a transfer of Lavezzi.

AS is saying that *if* pocho accepts a transfer to Atletico, he will have to take a paycut.

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to AS, Miguel Ángel Gil, from Atletico Madrid met yesterday in Paris with PSG representatives. Both parties talked about a transfer of Lavezzi.

AS is saying that *if* pocho accepts a transfer to Atletico, he will have to take a paycut.

What news of Pastore?

L

linetty

Di Marzio claims Arsenal are interested in Douglas Costa, the 23yo Brazilian is among the Shaktar players that refused to return to Ukrayne.

Douglas Costa was asked by a Brazilian fan if he's set to move to a top European league and the player implied it's time to move.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Calciotel, Juventus are close to accepting a 60M euro offer for Vidal from Manchester United. They go on to suggest that United will offer Vidal a contract worthy 13M euros a year.

L

linetty

Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says Morgan Schneiderlin & Jay Rodriguez will not be leaving the club #SSN

I

instinct

Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says Morgan Schneiderlin & Jay Rodriguez will not be leaving the club #SSN

Didn't he say that Southampton is not a selling club too? His words seem to be very reliable.

Home of Barca Fans