Transfers and Rumours - old thread

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Modric to Chelsea :pep:

Speaking with Croatian newspaper Sportske Novosti, Jose Mourinho, Chelsea's manager, revealed he had a private conversation with the former Tottenham midfielder, but Modric didn’t fancy trading Madrid for a second stint in London.

Seems like it is true. :coffee:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Di Marzio reports that Osvaldo to Inter with Taider going to Southampton is close.

Globoesporte reports that QPR are in for Ronaldinho.

GDS saying Callejon to Atletico is almost done.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't want him anywhere near Inter, even just for a season.

drogo5.gif

Bertus

According to AS, Di Maria will sign at PSG between now and next monday.

The fee will be 75M+5M bonus and Cavani and Lavezzi will be sold to afford it.

Trickykid

80M for Di Maria? I know he's a great player, and that he's somehow managed to become a Barcaforum darling, but that's insane. Absolutely bonkers.

Tomchin

80M for Di Maria? I know he's a great player, and that he's somehow managed to become a Barcaforum darling, but that's insane. Absolutely bonkers.
Fully agree, no way Di Maria is worth that amount of money. PSG seem to become the new kings of overpaying.

Btw, Cesc 33M, Di Maria 80M, 1y age-difference. I know Di Maria had a way better season, but still, difficult pill to swallow.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You've got to hand it to Madrid. Selling Di Maria mightn't be a good move but they sure as hell are getting enough money for him.

This. Real Madrid is first and foremost a corporation that sure knows how to make money and exploits the market, football and everything else comes a distant second. I felt they are like the US, always with the biggest and baddest of everything, a lot of shinning armor, and with a lot of debt too. :p

Home of Barca Fans