Transfers and Rumours - old thread

XaviMessiGirl

No idea if that's reliable, but if true that's absolutely disgusting. How many ridiculously expensive forwards do they think they need? Fucking modern football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No idea if that's reliable, but if true that's absolutely disgusting. How many ridiculously expensive forwards do they think they need? Fucking modern football.

I think it's great. They're ruining a balanced team. Even though Ancelotti is a genius, even he would have massive trouble with keeping a balance with THAT squad not to forget the ridiculous pressure to win absolutely everything.

The best thing that can happen is them failing and Florentino's patience running out with Carlo. Back to square one.

khaled_a_d

I think it's great. They're ruining a balanced team. Even though Ancelotti is a genius, even he would have massive trouble with keeping a balance with THAT squad not to forget the ridiculous pressure to win absolutely everything.

The best thing that can happen is them failing and Florentino's patience running out with Carlo. Back to square one.

We all know he is waiting for that moment anyway ,he would love to put Zidane as head coach as soon as possible ,I know many Madritistas who actually would love that to happen and think it was Zidane who is actually leading the team :lol:

F

Flavia

Man City bought Mangala for just £32 million !!!

In what world 32m pounds is "just"? Too much money. And his transfer is like Neymar's. Owned by 3rd parties. What I'm reading is the total amount for him could be 42m pounds, which is even worse. Porto got 30,5m euros, confirmed by them. The other parties didn't reveal the amount. Too much for him.

Zincubus

Banned
Transfers and Rumours

In what world 32m pounds is "just"? Too much money. And his transfer is like Neymar's. Owned by 3rd parties. What I'm reading is the total amount for him could be 42m pounds, which is even worse. Porto got 30,5m euros, confirmed by them. The other parties didn't reveal the amount. Too much for him.

Well it's less than we've paid for two 'slightly underwhelming ' CBs .... one of them has apparently come with a hamstring injury ...

Home of Barca Fans