Transfers and Rumours - old thread

United have also got Contreauo or whatever he's called from Real Madrid so that weakens Madrid a little .

No we haven't. We are the biggest joke in all of football now. You think you guys are bad for not getting a CB? We just paid 6m€ more than the release clause for fucking Fellaini and guess what those 6m€ were missing that didn't get us the great Herrera who now probably won't ever join to such a badly run club. I thought losing SAF was bad but this Woodward fella should be fired right now. Honestly read the whole Herrera story and you'll be lost for words. It's even worse than paying 40m€ for Carroll.

Meitux

I wonder why every Manchester United fan doesn't like Fellaini now, before some time most people actually wanted him as even the first option for midfield.

Faceless

No more faces at night
United have also got Contreauo or whatever he's called from Real Madrid so that weakens Madrid a little .
Coentrao.
I wonder why every Manchester United fan doesn't like Fellaini now, before some time most people actually wanted him as even the first option for midfield.
They hate that Arsenal got a bigger transfer than they did... I have one friend who is a Man Utd fan raging about a lack of transfer when Man Utd lost against Liverpool.. and he is just mindlessly screaming online that Man Utd should get Ozil, and other big signings.. It's basically blind fury..

Most sensible fans would appreciate this rather than Ozil, as Fellaini is more suitable for them.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea wanted to keep Lukaku and send Ba out on loan. However they did not want to send Ba on loan to Arsenal. Arsenal and West Ham and a German club put in loan bids for Ba, but Ba told chelsea he'd only leave them on loan for Arsenal and no other club. Chelsea didn't want to give Arsenal Ba so reluctantly decided to loan out Lukaku.

Lukaku wanted to join WBA however Everton offered double the loan fee that WBA offered and Chelsea steered him to join Everton.

Martindn

Coentrao.

They hate that Arsenal got a bigger transfer than they did... I have one friend who is a Man Utd fan raging about a lack of transfer when Man Utd lost against Liverpool.. and he is just mindlessly screaming online that Man Utd should get Ozil, and other big signings.. It's basically blind fury..

Most sensible fans would appreciate this rather than Ozil, as Fellaini is more suitable for them.

I would not want Ozil, we struggle playing Kagawa, whats point in tripling the problem? The thing about Fellaini is, we should of bought him at the start when he had the clause, not made him the deadline day signing and getting fleeced an extra £4m, at the expense of Herrera too.

L

Learo

I would not want Ozil, we struggle playing Kagawa, whats point in tripling the problem? The thing about Fellaini is, we should of bought him at the start when he had the clause, not made him the deadline day signing and getting fleeced an extra £4m, at the expense of Herrera too.

Why would you want to get shafted by buying the mediocre Herrera? He isnt good enough for a team that wants to compete on the highest level and you dodged a bullet there.

Its funny how people always belittle how poor la liga is and that there are only two good teams there, yet seem to rate every la liga player ridiculously highly.

Last edited:

Martindn

Why would you want to get shafted by buying the mediocre Herrera? He isnt good enough for a team that wants to compete on the highest level and you dodged a bullet there.

You seem to be under the impression our midfield is good, past 3 years, Giggs, Park Ji sung, PHIL JONES, and even Rafael has played CM he would of been an improvement over Cleverley. He might have regressed since then but i remember his game at old trafford, he and the rest of bilbaos midfield ran rings around us.

XaviMessiGirl

Its funny how people always belittle how poor la liga is and that there are only two good teams there, yet seem to rate every la liga player ridiculously highly.

I think Herrera is a good player. Not world class, but good.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Chelsea wanted to keep Lukaku and send Ba out on loan. However they did not want to send Ba on loan to Arsenal. Arsenal and West Ham and a German club put in loan bids for Ba, but Ba told chelsea he'd only leave them on loan for Arsenal and no other club. Chelsea didn't want to give Arsenal Ba so reluctantly decided to loan out Lukaku.

Lukaku wanted to join WBA however Everton offered double the loan fee that WBA offered and Chelsea steered him to join Everton.

So wait, I didn't follow this than - I thought Ba to Arsenal was a done (loan) deal? No? So Chelsea actually loaned Lukaku to Everton istead?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Man, did Chiriches choose the right position? He seems to be a beast with pace, dribbling, technique and passing, not a CB :lol:

Meitux

Wait.. this video means to prove that Sakho is actually a good player? I don't judge the creator of this video as he makes good videos but when he says in positive aspects ''concentration'' which Sakho hasn't he may not know everything well.

I can show a video with Bendtner's goals, does that mean that he's a good player? :lol:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wait.. this video means to prove that Sakho is actually a good player? I don't judge the creator of this video as he makes good videos but when he says in positive aspects ''concentration'' which Sakho hasn't he may not know everything well.

I can show a video with Bendtner's goals, does that mean that he's a good player? :lol:
The videomaker is just a Liverpool fan, that's why he made this video.

Home of Barca Fans