Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Tembbi

If Arsenal dont qualify for UCL and Malaga do Santi and Nacho will be trolled epicly

Indeed Malaga's qualifying would be a miracle considering Platini has announced Malaga will not be allowed to enter the league due to unpaid debts.

Edit: Besides, Santi is a star in EPL. In La Liga he was just another good midfielder.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sources close to Benfica goalkeeper Artur Moraes (32) say that Barcelona have shown interest in the *Brazilian* player, who'd cost 5-6M [md]

Is this the kind of goalkeeper we are going for :facepalm:

khaled_a_d

There will be a lot of rumors about our next GK ,hopefully we will pick good one ,not a guys that bring us to the pre-valdes era

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: David Villa (31) wants to join Arsenal in the summer. He would be offered a 3-4-year deals. The transfer fee would be around 16M. [the sun]

Indignado

Sources close to Benfica goalkeeper Artur Moraes (32) say that Barcelona have shown interest in the *Brazilian* player, who'd cost 5-6M [md]

Is this the kind of goalkeeper we are going for :facepalm:

Oh god, please, no. Even worse than Reina... we should go for a great, young GK with a lot of potential. De Gea and Courtois are the only ones that come to mind. In my opinion, they're both brilliant, but De Gea has the Spaniard-bonus plus this.

Oh god, please, no. Even worse than Reina... we should go for a great, young GK with a lot of potential. De Gea and Courtois are the only ones that come to mind. In my opinion, they're both brilliant, but De Gea has the Spaniard-bonus plus this.

Wouldn't give those rumors too much credibility. We're going to be linked with a lot of goalies. But yes, like you said, for the love of God, please NO. Same goes for Reina.

As for who we should get, don't forget Ter Stegen. Barca seem more interested in de Gea and Courtois though. All 3 should be solid options.

And I'm surprised not many have mentioned Lloris. He's the only (semi) experienced keeper we could realistically get. He's gonna be harder to get than our other options though. Probably more expensive as well. All considering he isn't still on Tottenham's bench, obviously.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Wouldn't give those rumors too much credibility. We're going to be linked with a lot of goalies. But yes, like you said, for the love of God, please NO. Same goes for Reina.

As for who we should get, don't forget Ter Stegen. Barca seem more interested in de Gea and Courtois though. All 3 should be solid options.

And I'm surprised not many have mentioned Lloris. He's the only (semi) experienced keeper we could realistically get. He's gonna be harder to get than our other options though. Probably more expensive as well. All considering he isn't still on Tottenham's bench, obviously.
Any body remember about Igor Akinfeev ? he was highly rated few years ago ,what happened to him?

Zincubus

Banned
Neymar is on his way , guys !!

A Barcelona director and a sponsor of the Brazilian have confirmed that Santos player Neymar (20) will join Barcelona in the summer. [sport]

PrRan

Please no Neymar!! iniesta/tello/villa on the left wing and pedro/sanches on the right wing. With teams that are going to play 2 or 3 defenders on messi, we should play alexis and iniesta as striking partners because of there trickery. no neymar!

jklz

Please no Neymar!! iniesta/tello/villa on the left wing and pedro/sanches on the right wing. With teams that are going to play 2 or 3 defenders on messi, we should play alexis and iniesta as striking partners because of there trickery. no neymar!

What Alexis' trickery? The guy rarely beats his marker. Villa will probably leave in the summer, allowing a player to come. And Tello is nowhere near Neymar's level.

Indignado

What Alexis' trickery? The guy rarely beats his marker. Villa will probably leave in the summer, allowing a player to come. And Tello is nowhere near Neymar's level.

Villa transfer in the summer seems inevitable and Alexis should be sold as well. With Cuenca and Bojan returning, we'll have some more options up front. Tello is, I agree, nowhere near Neymar, but still solid (if he doesn't leave) and Deulofeu has, in my opinion, similar talent to Neymar if he learns to pass. We don't really need Neymar, but it's obvious he would be an enhancement over our current wingers.

Zincubus

Banned
Villa transfer in the summer seems inevitable and Alexis should be sold as well. With Cuenca and Bojan returning, we'll have some more options up front. Tello is, I agree, nowhere near Neymar, but still solid (if he doesn't leave) and Deulofeu has, in my opinion, similar talent to Neymar if he learns to pass. We don't really need Neymar, but it's obvious he would be an enhancement over our current wingers.

Don't see Bojan coming back . We have to pay about £13 million or something to get him back . He's simply not good enough for us now .

Home of Barca Fans