Trent Alexander-Arnold

Gnidrologist

He and Bellendgum seem two boot of a pair. Both has this retarded, but arrogant look on their physiognomy and both heavily bought into their own overrated hype.

serghei

Don't know if it's good or bad for us, could be either.
Probably good for us.

Perez seems to going Galactico mode again, buying players after players that consider defending boring. He already has lazy wingers that don't defend much, imagine getting a defensilvely bad fullback over that :lol:.

serghei

Just saw now that they are getting him for free :lol:, this changes things a lot. That's great business for Madrid, and a massive fuck-you by this guy for his supposed dream club in Liverpool.

Maradona37

Just saw now that they are getting him for free :lol:, this changes things a lot. That's great business for Madrid, and a massive fuck-you by this guy for his supposed dream club in Liverpool.
What are the sources and are they reputable? I looked and can't find much.

If he leaves it is hilarious though given Liverpool fans think he loves them because he's a local lad. Loyalty doesn't exist in football.

fergus90

It changes nothing really. He’s really not that great outside having a good pass and set piece delivery on him.

In fact he was that defensively suspect that the media here started insisting he was a centre midfielder. Only took a few games to realise that’s not true either.

khaled_a_d

You see these other players renewing with a low clause just to get their club some money, but Trent, nah lol.

Trent, Salah & VVD.
I mean, if 3 of their best players (arguably the best) is out of contract while their board doesn't seem to feel any urgency about it, then there is something this board isn't doing right

Messi983

Trent, Salah & VVD.
I mean, if 3 of their best players (arguably the best) is out of contract while their board doesn't seem to feel any urgency about it, then there is something this board isn't doing right

But how is that possible if they have the best SD in the world?

Home of Barca Fans