Trincão

cro-man

I think some would call this a good game considering who we are talking about. A very average player. Has he any strenghts at all? I mean he is slow his passing is awfull and his technique is at best okey. Maybe he will end up by being some kind of decent finisher but here does the path end.

Let him have few good moments and sell him asap for a decent price. We dont need a second andre gomes. Let everton take this burden:lol:

JamDav1982

Seems to have good instincts to get in box from out wide to finish and those players even when limited have always been very useful for Barca.

vegitot

I think some would call this a good game considering who we are talking about. A very average player. Has he any strenghts at all? I mean he is slow his passing is awfull and his technique is at best okey. Maybe he will end up by being some kind of decent finisher but here does the path end.

Let him have few good moments and sell him asap for a decent price. We dont need a second andre gomes. Let everton take this burden:lol:

I don't remember Gomes scored a brace for Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
In my mind I am considering less and less Portuguese. Has potential of not disappointing. Has a great finishing.

Bobo32

Last league game he scored the winning goal. As a reward Koeman gives him a start in the next game, and he repays his faith with 2 goals. Compare that to Malcom, when he played a good game, was benched for the next month. A little faith from the manager can do wonders for young players.

lol he was benched the whole game in the more important copa game.

His game today was not great, but hopefully the goal can help him!

vegitot

35- Trincao 🇵🇹 is the first Portuguese player to score a brace for Bar?a in #LaLiga since Andr? Gomes in April 2017 & has scored the longest passing sequence leading to a @FCBarcelona goal in the competition since at least 2005/06 season (35 in the first goal).Build-up
#Barcelona https://t.co/d0SI0BKDhu

Joan

Our fuorth-placed finisher in the league. If he keeps it up might catch up with the third soon. Which is Fati.

Barcilliant

Has potential. I don't know what people have against him. Not every player is going to set the world on fire in their first season here. Especially a young one. Alot of experienced players have struggled here.
Could he play as cf?

vegitot

Has potential. I don't know what people have against him. Not every player is going to set the world on fire in their first season here. Especially a young one. Alot of experienced players have struggled here.
Could he play as cf?

He likes to dribble but as a playmaking winger than a pure winger like Dembele. Now he is confident and Koeman sees that is good thing. Probably use him more in Liga as a starter rather than just a sub for Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans