Trincão

khaled_a_d

Dembele would show more if Barca could counter every now and then. Could be a useful player if he stays on track and keeos improving. Never a first violin, but no need for that.

The problem is that his off the ball movement in counter attacking is too bad for that tbh.
The potential there is huge tbf

khaled_a_d

Klopp made Mane and Salah world-class players.

Klopp helped them, but he didn't make them world class. Huge difference IMO.
Other than Mourinho, Salah improved massively under each coach he had, with in Mokawlon, Basel (Yakin), Fiorentina (Montella) Roma (Spalletti)
Same with Mane
If anything, the development of both players were almost linear.

BBZ8800

Similiar to Figo. I don't think he can be as good as Figo though if everything clicks perfectly, he can be a very good player (like with Braga).

Figo was a leader and had huge mental strength.
I mean, he moved from Barca to Real and still provoked cules at Camp Nou to some extent.

While Figo was at Barca, our players used to say: our attacking plan was: get the ball into the attacking third and pass it to Figo. Then he would create something out of nowhere.

When he left, we were clueless.

So, you are neglecting psychology and personality if you think that Trincao resembles on Figo.

Look, Halilovic also had one move like Messi.
Arthur had one move like Xavi.
Trincao has a slow dribble like Figo.

Bobo32

Yeah forgot about this guy in the frustration of watching the game, apparently Koeman did as well.

After last game, I'd be curious to see him start this. After the french wingers "performances" I would surely put him in at half time, but no.
Getting 0 minutes after that last game, when the team is so clearly struggling, must be kind of hard to take for a player.

fergus90

Would've liked to see him for Busquets today. Might've aided momentum.

Yeah, very surprised we didn't see him much earlier. Especially after grabbing the winner on the weekend. We waited too long to try and change the dynamic tonight.

vegitot

Figo was a leader and had huge mental strength.
I mean, he moved from Barca to Real and still provoked cules at Camp Nou to some extent.

While Figo was at Barca, our players used to say: our attacking plan was: get the ball into the attacking third and pass it to Figo. Then he would create something out of nowhere.

When he left, we were clueless.

So, you are neglecting psychology and personality if you think that Trincao resembles on Figo.

Look, Halilovic also had one move like Messi.
Arthur had one move like Xavi.
Trincao has a slow dribble like Figo.

I mean their position and style of play, they are alike. Different personality but it doesn't matter if Trincao is also gifted (which i think he is).

Most people bash Trincao till now rather calling him the next great player, unlike Arthur, Halilovic, Puig....

Home of Barca Fans