Trincão

vegitot

Maradona (RIP) was also "dumb" in this play. He should have raise his head, made a 1-2 with his teammate. That is what a good player do, not like this.
2x3DZ1.gif

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just ignore Bobo32, this whole discussion is taking place because he thinks Trincao did the wrong thing :lol: great dribble and initiative.

Bobo32

A bit irritating making some thought-through arguments in longer posts and being spammed with such nonsense.
It's always fine to dribble, and it's sometimes fine to turn your head down and dribble into a mess if you can make the finish or have a way out.
Hazard is often making these stupid kinds of runs btw, and in that situation I guess he lost the ball the same way Trincao did, being 1v3 when it's cut. But it would be Lukakus or maybe Vertonghens or Witsels fault...

vegitot

A bit irritating making some thought-through arguments in longer posts and being spammed with such nonsense.
It's always fine to dribble, and it's sometimes fine to turn your head down and dribble into a mess if you can make the finish or have a way out.
Hazard is often making these stupid kinds of runs btw, and in that situation I guess he lost the ball the same way Trincao did, being 1v3 when it's cut. But it would be Lukakus or maybe Vertonghens or Witsels fault...

Ronaldinho was dumb. Dumb skill
ezgif-2-f0faa7995928.gif

Maradona also. Mediocre player. Why he dribbled in crowd area?? Good player will play 1-2 with his teammate. Dribbling without goal or assist is useless and dumb.
2x3DZ1.gif

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Drop your hubris mate, you are not as clever you think you are. Trincaos run was not supported by any player. Not his fault but this teams terrible insistence on attacking as slowly as possible.

vegitot

He is trying to make a point, but it is stupid. I already answered him the first video he posted, but as usual, he misunderstands and works himself up at the same time.

Can not expect more from someone who claimed Xavi was not even creative.
Why didn't Maradona make a back pass but try to dribble in crowd area anyway???

Eshez

Those guys are freaks. Pep wouldn't put up with any Trincao hero dribbling, he'd be like the fook do you think you are

Home of Barca Fans