Trincão

jairzinho

What exactly is he good at?

dribbling, finishing, crossing, Speed?

It's hard to tell. He just seems average. Still early days though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His technique is inconsistent. One moment he pulls off a roulette, the other he trips himself. Very underwhelming in the technical side so far.

mc_lovin

He grew into the game (well Barca as a whole did). Had some nice scenes and touches. Should play quicker though - he takes far too much time on the ball.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He was playing off Dest the whole game, drew the defender in to give Dest room to run into then tried to pick him out

mladenq

I have no idea what you people are talking about, this guy is horrible. And seeing as how this is not a video game, regardless of his age, he's not magically gonna improve significantly in any department, especially in terms of speed. Best case scenario, he gets 5-10% better over time, which would still be pretty bad. I would've preferred if we kept Perez as a sub, he's way more explosive. This guy is just a snail, and I don't see him being of any relevance on the field be it as a starter, or as a sub. As a sub he's probably even worse, 'cause he comes in against relatively tired defenders and even then can't make a play if his life depended on it.

Home of Barca Fans