Trincão

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
People are overreacting, from what I saw the defender was ready to intercept a pass to Messi, he was expecting it. That's why Trincao could take the shot without any intervention.

JamDav1982

People are overreacting, from what I saw the defender was ready to intercept a pass to Messi, he was expecting it. That's why Trincao could take the shot without any intervention.

He is fine to shoot... just needs to do better.

The GK could see from mile off how he opened up body for shot to far corner.

feggydinho

People always overeact. if we are being honest, Messi also had moments today where he wouldve passed and instead opted for a shot. Trincao played okay from what I say in the first half (dont know about the second)

Joan

Did fine today, was rather dangerous in the first half. Lots of actions going through him.

Think it's good he gets to play.

Bobo32

Good dribbler but not so with his decision making. Still raw and can improve. Maybe he is not Gomes.

lol I always thought he was the right winger version of Gomes.
Trincao gets to use his technique a bit more than Gomes could do, but he is still not succeeding with much. I am skeptical of his future at Barcelona, but he is not a talentless footballer, and the critique he has been getting is overblown (although understandable given the way Koeman has used him).

BusiTheKing

He's got quick feet but yeah for tonight it's hard to look past that one miss where he could have passed it to Messi.

Sure, the defender was there, but there was loads of space to take a tactical touch opening up a better path for the pass.

Home of Barca Fans