Trincão

Andresito

Staff member
He easily beats these bums with pure skill and without relying on pace too much.
But I've yet to see him successfully and consistently dribble past players from top 10 Liga teams.

Overall a lively game from him yesterday. Needs more composure in the final moment though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's got quick feet but yeah for tonight it's hard to look past that one miss where he could have passed it to Messi.

Sure, the defender was there, but there was loads of space to take a tactical touch opening up a better path for the pass.

Definitely. But I give him a pass there since I prefer attacking players who are not afraid to take their chances - although clearly the high percentage play there was to cut it back to Messi

He had a good night overall I thought, should've had 2 penalties called in our favor were it not for the typically scandalous officiating in Spain. Good things to build upon

dostoevskij

had a good game, fortunately. still fucking pass to Messi!

is it just me or is it really weird that there was no penalty at the start of the game. That was a clear foul, you could see loud and clear in replay. what are they smoking in VAR room

weird that even our team didnot really protest stronger and even the guy in my feed said it was not a clear penalty. Have the rules changed over night somehow...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked reasonably fast too, but then it is a Segunda-level team. Deserves to start in the quarters though, imo.

Segunda level team that leaves a lot of space as well due to their playing style.

Another thing Segunda level is Trincao. Only the fee of 30 million was premium.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Segunda level team that leaves a lot of space as well due to their playing style.

Another thing Segunda level is Trincao. Only the fee of 30 million was premium.

He obviously has potential but isn't ready yet. We'll see if he can manage to impose himself at Barca until June. I don't think he will be loaned out though, we need a sub for Dembele and Ansu, and Trincao isn't going anywhere unless we decide Konrad is better.

vegitot

He easily beats these bums with pure skill and without relying on pace too much.
But I've yet to see him successfully and consistently dribble past players from top 10 Liga teams.

Overall a lively game from him yesterday. Needs more composure in the final moment though.

Consider that he has no pace but he beat players quite a lot. 5/5 dribbles completed this match for example. His dribble accuracy is really good.

BBZ8800

Just a reminder, Denis Suarez looked like a monster in CDR matches.

He had an awesome movement, linkup, passion, creativity.
He looked like a real deal.

A lot of guys hoped that he can be a starter if he'll continue that way.

A point: absolutely no one cares about Cdr. And a lot of bad players can look good in these matches.

Majority of Cdr matches are by far the lowest tier of matches which Barca plays every season.

So guys, don't hold your breath over yesterday's performances.

CatalinR10

Just a reminder, Denis Suarez looked like a monster in CDR matches.

He had an awesome movement, linkup, passion, creativity.
He looked like a real deal.

A lot of guys hoped that he can be a starter if he'll continue that way.

A point: absolutely no one cares about Cdr. And a lot of bad players can look good in these matches.

Majority of Cdr matches are by far the lowest tier of matches which Barca plays every season.

So guys, don't hold your breath over yesterday's performances.

Denis Suarez was fucking trash and maybe 2-3 users considered him having monster games in random copa games while the rest couldn't be bothered.

I don't even know what's the fuss with Trincao's last game. Folks get excited that a player made some good dribbles in a game vs a segunda level team.

Dude shot the ball and missed like an idiot instead of making an easy pass to Messi for a clear goal.

soul24rage

Although he played well yesterday, I only see him as a good squad player in the future (I'm hoping he becomes better than that of course).

If we get an offer of more than 30 million, I would take it.

Joan

Trincao has been underwhelming at best and absolutely disappointing and terrible at worst. Seeing there's something in him is certainly a good sign. One can at least hope the club gets something out of it.

Probably noone here thinks he'll reach top level any time soon, if ever.

JohnN

He was better than his other performances. But that shit instead of an open lane pass to Messi was criminal.

xXKonan

Koeman met with Trincao after the Cornella game. Koeman demanded more daring play and decision making. Koeman reaffirmed his confidence in the player. The dressing room sees with optimism Trincao's reaction (via
@totgira

Xaviniesta

Koeman met with Trincao after the Cornella game. Koeman demanded more daring play and decision making. Koeman reaffirmed his confidence in the player. The dressing room sees with optimism Trincao's reaction (via
@totgira

these headlines are hilarious lmao

Home of Barca Fans