Trincão

gregorrin10

So glad for him, he deserved it. Hopefully this can really get him going. Would absolutely love to have another reliable forward option, we could really use it with Fati not returning anytime soon.

Windhook

My first post about him was a couple of weeks ago and it was bad. The moment I saw him tonight running into that open space behind Betis defence inside the box I wrote in the Match chat that he was going to score tonight, just that Jordi Alba lost the ball to Betis. Also loved the way they switched positions with Griezmann. Better option than Braithwaite definitely.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His technique is top-notch. Really a Mahrez level potential in him at least. With Dembele playing at RW as well, I don't think he will succeed here unless Dembele moves on, but the current Dembele is a much more polished player :lol:

vegitot

His technique is top-notch. Really a Mahrez level potential in him at least. With Dembele playing at RW as well, I don't think he will succeed here unless Dembele moves on, but the current Dembele is a much more polished player :lol:

Trincao has better technique but Dembele's pace is simply more useful to current team (and he is two footed). But from now on Trincao may earn Koeman's trust as one of his choice.

Home of Barca Fans