Trincão

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Trincao : Scores a goal from a deflected shot

Forum : has better technique than Dembele & Mehrez potential level

Wasn't about the goal, but about his technique and dribbling style, as well as preferred moves with the ball. If you don't see the similarity with Mahrez, you're not watching football well.

Nazario1985

Wasn't about the goal, but about his technique and dribbling style, as well as preferred moves with the ball. If you don't see the similarity with Mahrez, you're not watching football well.

Yeah sure it's either your POV or others don't understand/blind :lol:

His technique is top-notch. Really a Mahrez level potential in him at least.

Funny how you switched words from "level" to "style"

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah sure it's either your POV or others don't understand/blind :lol:

Funny how you switched words from "level" to "style"

Nah I still stand by it, easily a Mahrez level player in Trincao. Just pointed out what made me think Trincao had this potential. Put 2+2 together mate, you don't seem very bright.

Nazario1985

Nah I still stand by it, easily a Mahrez level player in Trincao. Just pointed out what made me think Trincao had this potential. Put 2+2 together mate, you don't seem very bright.

Ok so your a " i put whatever fill the blank ______ then i finish the sentence by saying people are dumb (then i feel so smart) " :okay:

Waste of time

Nazario1985

He has like 4.4 successful dribbles per 90 in Laliga this season, quite high.

He is a very good potentiel and should improve fast, hope he don't get lost in selfishness like many did and ended up in the dumpster.

the "should improve fast" is because he is 21 yo not 17, so we shouldn't real talk about "potentiel" at that age any more.

And if he stays like this until 24-25 its over for him and will end up playing for betis.

I'm confident if he gets under the wing of Messi / Koeman / FDJ he will be just fine

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ok so your a " i put whatever fill the blank ______ then i finish the sentence by saying people are dumb (then i feel so smart) " :okay:

Waste of time

Again, you're twisting my words. Didn't say anything about people being dumb or feeling so smart, just was talking about you in particular.

behindbrowneyes

He is moving into the right direction ever since his pep talk with Koeman after the Cornella game. Great anticipation to win the ball and nice shot for his first Barca goal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A goal out of nothing, good for the team and player but I do not see a player who has turned the corner

Gnidrologist

Don't see that comparison as anything sensational. Mahrez has been mediocre player his whole career apart from that run with Leicester.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A goal out of nothing, good for the team and player but I do not see a player who has turned the corner

Same here. He doesn't look like anything special or to warrant taking up that backup role that could easily be filled with B team player.

mc_lovin

Maybe I just have less expectations, but he looked wonderful recently. His ball manipulation is top notch. If - god forbid - Messi leaves having him and Dembele on the right is hardly the worst scenario. Decent left footed players are rare as well (see no further than Real Madrid).

vegitot

WL5Myg.gif

6XnPJ9.gif

Great shot, bet my money that he will be a player fans expected

Home of Barca Fans