Trincão

Catta

Lets hope he scores some more screamers, then we can maybe trick some PL team, like Liverpool did to us with Coutinho.

Nazario1985

WL5Myg.gif

6XnPJ9.gif

Great shot, bet my money that he will be a player fans expected

I wonder where the ball was going without that deflection from Ruiz.

Anyway hope this will be a new start for him.

Rory

Was going over in my opinion, the deflection took the flight of the ball slightly down. Not taking credit away though, too often we've had players in shooting positions who don't try anything. Earlier in the season that was the positives I kept seeing in him, he was someone willing to take the risk. Then subsequent months passed and I've wanted him gone/out on loan. Still think he should have been loaned out from the start of the season.

vuji_31

I don't like slow wingers.

He is so bad when he is not facing opponents goal.

Once you see it , you will know how uncomfortable is he in that situation

behindbrowneyes

He seems to be good at English.
Anyway, even last season with Bragna, he only exceled since January.

Ruben Amorim was a great supporter of Trincao. Trincao did still very well if you consider what chaos this club of Braga is. They had 4(!) different coaches in Trincao's last (!) season and got another one right after lol

I think Trincao has lots of potential, but I'm not sure if winger is really his best position. Attacking midfielder might suit him more, but Barca needs wingers.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
People are actually underrating Trincao imo. He's one of the best Portuguese prospects, and adapting to his first-ever season in another team at Barca of all clubs is tough.

behindbrowneyes

People are actually underrating Trincao imo. He's one of the best Portuguese prospects, and adapting to his first-ever season in another team at Barca of all clubs is tough.

This. After Ansu and Pedri people think it is self-evident to perform from day one. Portuguese league to Barca is a big step.

Frenkie is a good example. He had some good games last season, but rarely looked like a 80M player.

vegitot

Ruben Amorim was a great supporter of Trincao. Trincao did still very well if you consider what chaos this club of Braga is. They had 4(!) different coaches in Trincao's last (!) season and got another one right after lol

I think Trincao has lots of potential, but I'm not sure if winger is really his best position. Attacking midfielder might suit him more, but Barca needs wingers.

You are right. He is a winger + attacking midfielder, like Figo, not a pure winger like Dembele. Still if he can play like his last season with Bragna this season, it is fine.

Home of Barca Fans