UEFA Champions League 2014-15

DrPepper

City is the perfect draw. If we manage to lose this, even the biggest Tata hater will see that Martino with one of the more weaker Barca squads in recent years is better than Enrique with a much improved one. Obviously everyone knows that by now but still. Let's see if Pellegrini parks the bus again this time, though. One of the strangest tactical decisions of last season really.

Other than that, ridiculous draw really... Except the fact that three of the matches were already played last year, I only want to see the best teams in the quarter finals. And seeing Arsenal get a free pass is ridiculous. Quarter finals will be about "who gets Arsenal" because everyone knows they will not win the competition and will be destroyed when meeting a big team.

Jägermeister

Schalke :(
Not only do we have tons of injuries and still suffer from Keller, but now RM. GG :facepalm:

Barca against City again. Should be manageble, but it is kind of boring to get the same opponents over and over.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Hm, I kinda like this draw. But Real getting Schalke again is utter crap. Barca-City a bit boring, but I told you this would happen.
Glad Bayern finally managed NOT to get Arsenal again. Donetzk is not to be underestimated however.
Atletico should have no problems with Neverkusen and Dortmund will most likely crash out against Juve. BVB is just too shite these days.

Also glad to see Chelsea got the toughest draw out of the 2nd placed teams after they were handed one of the if not the easiest group.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Interesting also that there will be quite a lot possibly easy opponents in the QF: Arsenal, Porto, Juve.

DrPepper

Hm, I kinda like this draw. But Real getting Schalke again is utter crap. Barca-City a bit boring, but I told you this would happen.
Glad Bayern finally managed NOT to get Arsenal again. Donetzk is not to be underestimated however.
Atletico should have no problems with Neverkusen and Dortmund will most likely crash out against Juve. BVB is just too shite these days.

Also glad to see Chelsea got the toughest draw out of the 2nd placed teams after they were handed one of the if not the easiest group.

You should be unhappy because you said you only want to meet the strongest teams. Which means Juventus or PSG.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You should be unhappy because you said you only want to meet the strongest teams. Which means Juventus or PSG.

I did not say that at all.
I said, whatever happens happens and one should not complain about it, cause in the end, it will most likely not matter anyways as history has proved.

Also Donetzk ist not that much of an easy draw and interesting in that we have not played them in recent years.

raskolnikov

City is the perfect draw. If we manage to lose this, even the biggest Tata hater will see that Martino with one of the more weaker Barca squads in recent years is better than Enrique with a much improved one. Obviously everyone knows that by now but still. Let's see if Pellegrini parks the bus again this time, though. One of the strangest tactical decisions of last season really.

Other than that, ridiculous draw really... Except the fact that three of the matches were already played last year, I only want to see the best teams in the quarter finals. And seeing Arsenal get a free pass is ridiculous. Quarter finals will be about "who gets Arsenal" because everyone knows they will not win the competition and will be destroyed when meeting a big team.

Obviously Real

Home of Barca Fans