UEFA Champions League 2014-15

M

Madara Uchiha

Well if we can't beat City we don't deserve the CL.

On another note, I have an awful feeling that Chelsea are gonna win the CL. Better than Madrid I guess...

Last edited:

Bertus

Well if we can't beat City we don't deserve the CL.

On another note, I have an awful feeling that Chelsea are gonna win the CL. Better than Madrid I guess...
I too am impressed by Chelsea so far.

Tho I doubt they are better than RM at the moment.

That said, they are definitely way better than last year.

I think they will reach the semi unless they meet RM or Bayern after beating PSG.

M

Madara Uchiha

Also, I don't believe in conspiracies, but PSG vs Chelsea, RM vs Schalke AND Barca vs City again? Damn...

Bertus

Also, I don't believe in conspiracies, but PSG vs Chelsea, RM vs Schalke AND Barca vs City again? Damn...
PSG deserves what's happening to them. No problem with it.

If they wanted to avoid facing a monster club, they should have been first in group stage.

M

Madara Uchiha

PSG deserves what's happening to them. No problem with it.

If they wanted to avoid facing a monster club, they should have been first in group stage.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that 3 of the ties are repeats of ties that happened last season. Again, I don't believe in conspiracy theories... but it's fuel for people who do.

Madrid will not pass Shalke. :coffee:

They have Di Matteo so... it'd be awesome if they do to Madrid what Chelsea did to us in 2012. Play like shit but somehow win.

And rinse and repeat until they win the CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans