UEFA Champions League 2014-15

babu

Lucky draw for Madrid, Arsenal & Bayern while the most unpredictable match will be Juve vs BVB...though I believe BVB will win in the end...their UCL form is impressive so far.

FC B

Well if we can't beat City we don't deserve the CL.

On another note, I have an awful feeling that Chelsea are gonna win the CL. Better than Madrid I guess...

Well even though it would be the Chelshit of Mourinho yes, way better then those stupid rich and lucky farts from Madrid...

P.S. Yet another stupid shit draw not only for Barca...hate this stupid system and this kind of hazard...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Lucky draw for Madrid, Arsenal & Bayern while the most unpredictable match will be Juve vs BVB...though I believe BVB will win in the end...their UCL form is impressive so far.

Not really. No chance and loss against an average Arsenal and a draw against mighty Anderlecht.

Morten

You never know with Arsenal, they could roll over Monaco, but they could also struggle to break them down and do a silly mistake at the back. They are favorites, and i think they will go through.

Alik

PSG v Chelsea
Manchester City - Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen - Atlético
Juventus - Borussia Dortmund
Schalke 04 - Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk - Bayern Munich
Arsenal - Monaco
Basel - Porto

These are the teams that I think will go through. Although, I'm unsure about Juve and Basel might also cause an upset.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

PSG v Chelsea
Schalke 04 - Real Madrid
Arsenal - Monaco
Basel - Porto

These are the teams that I think will go through. Although, I'm unsure about Juve and Basel might also cause an upset.

+1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
PSG v Chelsea
Schalke 04 - Real Madrid
Arsenal - Monaco
Basel - Porto

I agree except that I think either of Juventus-Borussia has an equal chance of going through.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ronnie has it all in one package: Diving, moaning, douchebag celebration, tap-in expert, Penalty God! He doesn't even need to cry this time to win the Balon D'or. Stop hating.

M

Madara Uchiha

My predictions as to who goes through:

Chelsea vs PSG: PSG shouldn't be much of a problem for Chelsea, especially if they play like they did at the Camp Nou. Chelsea's pretty much dominating the PL and they have a FAR superior coach. Chelsea to go through comfortably if not outright destroy PSG.
Barca vs Man City: We're worse than last year but they seemingly are as well. Don't think it'll be as easy this time though; I predict a close win for Barca.
Atletico vs Leverkusen: Should be a comfortable win for Atletico.
Dortmund vs Juventus: Dortmund's league form sucks but their CL form is pretty good and Juve haven't been that good in the CL in the past few years. Plus Dortmund will be determined. Close win for Dortmund.
Real Madrid vs Schalke: Do I really need to explain this? Only way for Schalke to win is another miracle for Di Matteo like the one in 2012 vs Barca.
Bayern vs Shakhtar: Comfortable win for Bayern. It'll probably be a thrashing.
Arsenal vs Monaco: For once I see Arsenal getting into the quarter finals. Arsenal got a really lucky draw this time.
Porto vs Basel: Don't know much about either team but I'm going with Porto just because.

Last edited:
L

linetty

PSG v Chelsea
Manchester City v Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen v Atlético
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern Munich
Arsenal v Monaco
Basel v Porto

Home of Barca Fans