UEFA Champions League 2014-15

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
10968554_1078238558900473_5431776793460469088_n.png

Barcadub

2 straight forward home league games before the Man City game.

We should be completely fresh and Man City will suffer.

This game is getting closer and closer.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
we really need to finish city off in the first leg, no yaya toure should make the game easier than it already will be. We need to be able to afford a comfortable second leg

Richard.H

I'd take a 1-1. That would be a great result, expectations on here are ridiculous.

1-3 or 0-2 is not my expectation, I'm only saying that it would be a comfortable enough result where a lot of cules wouldn't worry too much about the second leg.

Oh and for your reference we beat them 0-2 at their ground last season...

serghei

Oh and for your reference we beat them 0-2 at their ground last season...

Harder than one might think. If not for Demichelis' blunder, the match would've probably ended 0-0. And that's not a great result. A 0-0 is probably the most tricky result to take home in the 2nd leg.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Its so funny how the pessimism just grows as we get closer to the game. When the draw is made everyone says "tough draw but we could win comfortably". That changed to "Its going to be hard but I fancy us to get through. Now it changes to "I'd take a draw in the first leg". Next week it will be "Just hoping that we don't lose". :lol:

I wasn't at all confident going into last seasons game. I thought City had all the weapons to destroy us and run riot. Thankfully that didn't happen. Feeling a lot more confident about this year. Just so long as we can get at least a scored draw at the Etihad then we should be fine.

zanela

PSG will eliminate Chelsea. Wanna bet Bertus? ;)

I'll take the bet on my frd's behalf. If you lose, you wear a sig that reads "Heavy metal is an evil disease, that must be exterminated from the face of this earth", but If you win, I'll instead have it as my sig. :pep:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'll take the bet on my frd's behalf. If you lose, you wear a sig that reads "Heavy metal is an evil disease, that must be exterminated from the face of this earth", but If you win, I'll instead have it as my sig. :pep:

I was thinking about putting this as my avatar for a week as the punishment:

LUIS-ENRIQUE.jpg

Ok nvm. I'll put that as my sig for a week if I lose. But if you lose you put "Mauro Icardi is my dream man :love:" as your sig for a week. Dealio? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans