UEFA Champions League 2014-15

L

linetty

Porto are really good, they will win
I actually go with Basel because they always cause an upset and Porto is really inconsistent, they mix good matches with quite bad ones. We have a new member, he joined some time ago and he's a Porto fan to claim they lack a midfield and as I mentioned earlier - they're not consistent, not at all.

Neymessi

I actually go with Basel because they always cause an upset and Porto is really inconsistent, they mix good matches with quite bad ones. We have a new member, he joined some time ago and he's a Porto fan to claim they lack a midfield and as I mentioned earlier - they're not consistent, not at all.

I just feel that its really difficult for basel to beat them.Basel has looked average everytime I saw them.

Alen

I think he's done whatever happens against Chelsea. Maybe he'll stay if they make a good run and reach the semifinals or final.

Bertus

I think he's done whatever happens against Chelsea. Maybe he'll stay if they make a good run and reach the semifinals or final.

I assure you he will stay, sadly. Because PSG wants a coach like Simeone next year, and they can't sign any at the moment.

Whatever he does, he will stay till this summer.

Even if he wins he will be fired this summer btw.

Alen

I assure you he will stay, sadly. Because PSG wants a coach like Simeone next year, and they can't sign any at the moment.

Whatever he does, he will stay till this summer.

Even if he wins he will be fired this summer btw.

Yeah i'm talking about this summer. They won't fire him mid-season .

Alen

Yes I am ;)

As weird as this can be, I'm both a fan of PSG and Barca (and dortmund).

I was a fan before the qataries era.

I've been living in France for the last 4 years and i'm a fan of Marseille so, you know, Paris Paris on t'*****. :lol::lol:

Alen

:pep:

Well, don't worry. I'm a civilized and down to earth fan :thumbsup2:

And I actually have respect for Marseille. Especially about what Bielsa is achieving with Marseille current squad.

50nmfb.jpg

Home of Barca Fans