Bayer Leverkusen v Atlético
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern Munich
Arsenal v Monaco :busquets:
Basel v Porto

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Damn, I wanted to smack Juve. PSG was the next best draw since I want us to play good sides.

PSG v Chelsea
Manchester City v Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen v Atlético
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern Munich
Arsenal v Monaco
Basel v Porto

I think Barca should take City. City are probably the best team Barca can beat unless they improve a lot. If they get past City they'll have a tough time if they draw any of Atletico/Bayern/Chelsea/Real Madrid. Hopefully Juve can get through then we can crush them before taking on the likes of Bayern and Real in the semis and beyond.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't think Giuve get past Dortmund. It's bye bye for the Italians Champions, unless Dortmund turn into their Bundesliga mode.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juventus under Allegri are a possession side, much moreso than they were under Conte, they don't match up well against Dortmund, walking right into Dortmund's plan.

Let Dortmund have the ball & Juve sit back should be the right approach & would be amusing.

hamad138

Banned
Dont underestimate Leverkusen so much, I watched the Monaco game , they had 50Shots on target. The game should have been won 10:0, but they lost because of stupidness .If they took some of their chances, they might can win.

L

linetty

Dont underestimate Leverkusen so much, I watched the Monaco game , they had 50Shots on target. The game should have been won 10:0, but they lost because of stupidness .If they took some of their chances, they might can win.

Atletico will smash them

Neymessi

PSG v Chelsea - PSG(yes you read that right)
Manchester City v Barcelona - Barca
Bayer Leverkusen v Atlético - atletico
Juventus v Borussia Dortmund - juventus
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid - RM
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern Munich - Bayern
Arsenal v Monaco -Arsenal

Home of Barca Fans