UEFA Champions League 2014-15

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Why do teams pitches outside of england look huge?? Isit the camera angle or are they actually bigger?
I was just looking at that. Was just thinking, players look like they have so much space to run into all the time. I think EPL has as steeper angle so it doesn't look as spacious.

raskolnikov

Imagine if we played Chelsea it would be a bus parked Villarreal be jeleous of.
I really hope p$g kicks them out of the cl.

BenRobbins

I was just looking at that. Was just thinking, players look like they have so much space to run into all the time. I think EPL has as steeper angle so it doesn't look as spacious.

It has always confused me :lol::lol:

On Chelsea, i know Jt and Cahill lack pace and it offers more defensive solidarity with the back four playing deeper but i can't help feel that if jose got the defense to play ten yards higher on the half way line you would be an even better team. I know it can be risky and might make you more vulnerable at the back but hey ho just an idea.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Would work without Terry IMO, Zouma and somebody else quicker could do it but I feel Terry would be taken advantage of too much. As a matter of fact we have played a higher line in the past and got destroyed, though not under Mou.

S7_MUFC

It has always confused me :lol::lol:

On Chelsea, i know Jt and Cahill lack pace and it offers more defensive solidarity with the back four playing deeper but i can't help feel that if jose got the defense to play ten yards higher on the half way line you would be an even better team. I know it can be risky and might make you more vulnerable at the back but hey ho just an idea.

Don't you remember AVB era? Every time i hear the word High Line I remember that terry slip and Van Persie hat-trick.....

Home of Barca Fans