UEFA Champions League 2014-15

raskolnikov

Ivanovic Always shows up in important games to head in a goal it seems to me, dont know if its true though.
Really undeserving lead, Jose Mourinho style.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Cross by Terry, flick by Cahill, header by Iva. Defenders goal! :lol:

Iva does show up in big games with goals, he's scored plenty of big goals for us over the years. One of the best scoring defenders for big games, really.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Cross by Terry, flick by Cahill, header by Iva. Defenders goal! :lol:

Iva does show up in big games with goals, he's scored plenty of big goals for us over the years. One of the best scoring defenders for big games, really.

He is basically Ramos with actual defending skills but without the looks so he is not recognized.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Iva has gone under the radar his whole Chelsea career tbh. He's one of the best fullbacks around, and I can't help but feel if his crossing was better he'd be recognized. 9/10 crosses from him are garbage.

raskolnikov

Game Always goes the same whenever I watch Chelsea, they play anti football based on results, do nothing but defend then score a fluke goal and bring home the win. I Always feel they have the players to play beautifull football yet its Always towards results only in big games. Bit of a waste.

hamad138

Banned
Game Always goes the same whenever I watch Chelsea, they play anti football based on results, do nothing but defend then score a fluke goal and bring home the win. I Always feel they have the players to play beautifull football yet its Always towards results only in big games. Bit of a waste.

pep still thinks alonso and schweinsteiger works ...

Home of Barca Fans