UEFA Champions League 2014-15

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It is. Big performances from players in big games can make their reputation. It's what makes me think Hazard will one day leave.

Alen

Game Always goes the same whenever I watch Chelsea, they play anti football based on results, do nothing but defend then score a fluke goal and bring home the win. I Always feel they have the players to play beautifull football yet its Always towards results only in big games. Bit of a waste.

Wouldn't it be a waste to not use the best way you know to win?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cowardly tactics pay off again for Chelski. Hopefully someone will shove it down their throat again like Atleti last season.

Bertus

Everything is going as expected
Bznb.png

Good job Chelsea.

Now Blanc won't have the "there's too many games" excuse when he does crap in Ligue 1.

And yeah I know there's a second leg, but come on, we know PSG won't score there.

Morten

Iva has gone under the radar his whole Chelsea career tbh. He's one of the best fullbacks around, and I can't help but feel if his crossing was better he'd be recognized. 9/10 crosses from him are garbage.

I hear this way to often, that the fbs and wingers are poor crossers. Rarely heard anyone praise a fb for crossing, only hating. Maybe its harder than people think.

DrPepper

Game Always goes the same whenever I watch Chelsea, they play anti football based on results, do nothing but defend then score a fluke goal and bring home the win. I Always feel they have the players to play beautifull football yet its Always towards results only in big games. Bit of a waste.

Ridiculous. Probably the first time ever that a team dominates possession and parks the bus at the same time then...

But at the same time when Arsenal gives the ball away on purpose against City and Spurs nobody talks about busses or anti football. Or when Man City played Clichy and Kolarov on the left against us last year. It's always Chelsea that gets the criticism.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Everything is going as expected
Bznb.png

Good job Chelsea.

Now Blanc won't have the "there's too many games" excuse when he does crap in Ligue 1.

And yeah I know there's a second leg, but come on, we know PSG won't score there.

Real shame how PSG is marginalizing Verratti, at least for this game. The best and most creative mid for them, and he barely gets to play with the ball. Still has created 2 great chances.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Chelsea haven't played anti football today they have played smart football. They play with slow tempo to kill the game and know who to close down defensively and when to sit back.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I haven't been paying full attention but how can people say chelsea are playing anti-football? Doesn't look like it to me

Maybe against small teams they are playing good football but against big teams they are doing exactly what they did last season and the season before. Opponent will have around 10 shots on target but chelsea will win the match with a fluke goal without any real chances to back up the win. But it is not that anti-football like it used to be though....

Home of Barca Fans