UEFA Champions League 2014-15

JamDav1982

It doesn´t matter how many Points they are behind in the league.When they both played against each other they were evenly matched.

Of course it matters how far behind they are in league as league is best indication of who is better team.

There wasnt much in the two games but Chelsea have clearly been the better team this season.

Science Kid

Jesus christ the arrogance is fairly pouring out from some Barca fans tonight on this thread!!

Two away draws and Bayern and Chelsea are shit and Peps a charlatan!!

Go and put a heap of money on Barca if you are this confident.

It's not about Barca,im not claiming Barca is somehow a favorite because of tonight's matches.For all we know,Bayern might win the CL but that won't change my opinion about Pep.Somewhere along the line he wasn't satisfied with winning but with constant tweaking,changing,re changing,etc....there was period where Barca played 20 or something games in a row with a different starting line up.

He wants to be Dr Frankenstein of football.

Morten

When they played each other they were better of the two. Even then Chelsea played like scrubs that they are...they may be worse then Chelsea, but not by much. Atletico is -7 still they have RMs number...

One shouldnt forget that it is part of Mourinhos game plan that makes his team looks shit. When they go behind you can see they have alot of capability to dominate matches as well. It just that when they are drawing or leading with a goal in big games, Mourinho doesnt like to go forward anymore.

JamDav1982

When they played each other they were better of the two. Even then Chelsea played like scrubs that they are...they may be worse then Chelsea, but not by much. Atletico is -7 still they have RMs number...

By that token Celta Vigo have Atleticos number then.

The league table shows the better team much more than head to head results.

xavi_the_Boss

Of course it matters how far behind they are in league as league is best indication of who is better team.

There wasnt much in the two games but Chelsea have clearly been the better team this season.

They are just more consistent in the league.But there isn´t such a huge differnce between them.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Chelsea can defeat us no doubt. But they have to revert back to their old style... starting 6 or 7 defenders. Parking an aeroplane, diving and fouling. Real Madrid and Bayern can beat us fair and square.. It can go either way but with chelsea we will outplay them but they might still win the match. I hope chelsea draws atleti again, they are the right team for mou and his stupid tactics.

hamad138

Banned
It's not about Barca,im not claiming Barca is somehow a favorite because of tonight's matches.For all we know,Bayern might win the CL but that won't change my opinion about Pep.Somewhere along the line he wasn't satisfied with winning but with constant tweaking,changing,re changing,etc....there was period where Barca played 20 or something games in a row with a different starting line up.

He wants to be Dr Frankenstein of football.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS 100% Truth

Even Bayern Fans are angry at him tonight

Chainsaw

Killahead
Experience is important at this stage in CL. For that alone you cannot put Chelsea and City in the same line. Chelsea have reached the final twice. Played in the semis and been one step away from the final on several occasions. What has City really achieved in the CL so far?

I don't expect Barca to walk all over City. Maybe they do. But I still believe Barca is the eventual winner of the tie. And not with as much difficulty as they usually face playing against Chelsea.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't be fooled by Bayern's lackluster performance today. They will annihilate Shakhtar at home. Plus, they will have the likes of Lahm, Thiago and Martinez returning, replacing this Schweinsteiger-Alonso pair that makes no sense.

By the way, Bate Borisov beat Bayern 3:1 at home during the CL group stage in the 12/13 season, the season that Bayern won the treble.

blaugrana1987

By that token Celta Vigo have Atleticos number then.

The league table shows the better team much more than head to head results.
Whatever, all Im saying Chelsea looked like shit today as it has many times this season when facing solid teams. Ive never said Barca would beat them or would have it easy, for all we know Chelsea might win it, they are already further then us. Its just that they are fucking overrated by Brits, thats all. They show no intrest to llay the game...had one shot at target ffs. Should have been 3-1 had Curtois.not been there, this result doesnt make Mourinho look good at all.

JamDav1982

Whatever, all Im saying Chelsea looked like shit today as it has many times this season when facing solid teams. Ive never said Barca would beat them or would have it easy, for all we know Chelsea might win it, they are already further then us. Its just that they are fucking overrated by Brits, thats all. They show no intrest to llay the game...had one shot at target ffs. Should have been 3-1 had Curtois.not been there, this result doesnt make Mourinho look good at all.

Chelsea looked shit as they came to make the game shit.

They didnt come to open up and attack but got out played.

I hope they get knocked out but this game was made to be ruined by Mourinho. They do it all the time and 1-1 away from home not a bad result.

Antimadridista1

For those saying that some here base their opinion on tonight's game (concerning Chelsea), concerning me , this is not true at all .
I've been following Chelsea for the whole season, watched all their games in 2015 and can easily conclue that they are over-rated when I hear that they are one of the three/four best teams in Europe.

For sure, they can beat anyone in one match but offensively they are not as good as people may think that defensively, many teams in Europe can break them (Barca, Atletico, Real , Bayern for exemple).

I couldn't watch Bayern's game tonight but when a few here say that Pep is shit... there's literally nothing to answer.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
lel at the usual knee-jerking of this forum. Barca would beat Chelsea and Bayern easily. Pep sucks and is a charlatan. etc etc.

Never ceases to amaze me the overreaction and knee-jerking that goes on here one way or the other.

Home of Barca Fans