UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Have you heard of this thing called Europa League. Something Aberdeen won't be entering anytime soon.

JamDav1982

Have you heard of this thing called Europa League. Something Aberdeen won't be entering anytime soon.

Aberdeen beat Gronigen and got eliminated by Real Sociedad, a side immensly better than the two poor sides Celtic got knocked out by.

Celtic should be ashamed of their performance in euorope, Aberdeen can be proud of theirs.

Celtic are only in the Europa League on the basis of an error by another team that had no impact on result, nothing to get cocky about.

PaulTaylor

well Celtic Fans i know all claim the only challenge is Champions League and unbeaten in the league so only Europa league to go was my Point as they are expected to win the Cups. (don't think they will win both cups)

Please just let the rest of the country have our Moment

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You're not a bad team, you can maybe get Europa League with third in the group, making money along the way. Although the main thing for a club of your size is to be able to play top teams, even if you get hammered.

FiReFTW

Even tho im from Maribor im not really a hardcore fan or anything, I do support my city of course but im not a hardcore fan by any means, our team is average but I guess with luck we can manage a 3rd place... more importantly for me is that we get Barca in our group, I will surely visit the match.. one of the few people cheering for the opposite team haha.

impeh

Hi, its me..
the group stage draw is tomorrow afternoon.

also looks like sanchez is up front again for arsenal

Home of Barca Fans