UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Alexis scored for Arsenal, good for him, he was doing nothing until that ball fell to him.

He might have gotten killed at halftime if not for that goal. Glad for him, sometimes you need a bit of luck too.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Really? Calhanoglu's personality is shit? I don't know much about him. But last I heard, he turned down better offers to go to Leverkusen because he thought it'd be better for his development. So at least he seems a bit level headed.

You may want to research what he did right before the transfer to Leverkusen transpired... ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He renewed with Hamburg in february and started forcing his way out in may. He said this: "Ich will einfach auch so weit kommen wie Cristiano Ronaldo oder Messi. Ich will auch ein Weltstar werden, über den alles spricht." English translation:" I want to achieve what Ronaldo and Messi did. I want to become a worldwide star, whom everybody speaks about. " Pretty c*ntish if you ask me :lol:

Jup, that. Plus some other things like getting a doctor's certificate to avoid training with HSV.

Home of Barca Fans