UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think Porto can surprise Bayern, but not twice (as with Shakhtar)
Juve and Monaco seems quite interesting.
Atletico vs Real is a game to watch - probably going to see some injuries there.
PSG vs Barca - well we beat them once over 2 legs, we can do it again. Only thing is Thiago Silva in GOAT mode. Though their midfield seems quite shabby without Verratti and well... Zlatan out I reckon is an advantage to them.

Bucky

Penya Member
If in doubt just remember we beat PSG 5-4 on agg when we looked loose. Now we're a lot tighter and the players know their roles.

Also RM v AM, that grown basically means that's *8 times they'll play one another this season, as Mrkmrlt said, probably going to be some injuries there. Which will make that burden of La Liga all the more sweeter for us to take advantage of :pep:

*thanks footyfan & sunny

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
How many times will we play the same club again?? City last season and now, PSG in group and now again, maybe Atletico in semis if we get through. That would we killing....

Siberia

Barca - psg

No verratti and ibra and second leg at home. Not bad, not bad

Real atleti will be a cracker tho. Especially since its the only throphy simeone can still win

BBZ8800

You bet we owe Bayern for the 7-0 loss.

Bring them on. Juve semi final would be nice and then Bayern in the final.

I posted this in another thread, but I'll post again, just a reminder, our ALL matches against Bayern in the history:
1996: 2:2, 1:2
1998: 0:1, 1:2
2009: 4:0, 1:1
2013: 0:4, 0:3

We have 1 win, 2 draws, and 5 defeats in 8 matches.
More or less, we won against Bayern only in Pep's first Season, and that 4:0 victory is our only victory in our history against them, in 8 matches.

Yes, every Season teams are different, but these numbers are at least slightly worrisome.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
AM look like a much more exhausted team at this point. Not sure if they will be able to keep up with the Simeone "run until your heart explodes" style for much longer...

True, but after Atletico have owned them in the league and in the CDR, I think RM will be more than scared.

JamDav1982

Real will knock out Atletico I think.

Despite the 4-0 game Real have looked stronger this season overall.

With players coming back to fitness can't see past Real.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Who is going to play in PSG's midfield if Verratti is not playing?

Matuidi - Motta - Pastore

Matuidi - Motta - Rabiot

Matuidi - Motta - Luiz

That's all I can think of, if they're going to use a midfield trio.

The last one is more like parking the bus tho.

Home of Barca Fans