UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Richard.H

Bye bye PSG :rofl1:

Drawing Barca when they are at the top of their form :rofl1:

I still think PSG has a chance, but I must say, without Verratti and Zlatan it's going to be extremely hard.

We will deserve to lose this competition if we can't manage to beat you by at least a 2 goal margin at Paris.

footyfan

Calma, calma
If in doubt just remember we beat PSG 5-4 on agg when we looked loose. Now we're a lot tighter and the players know their roles.

Also RM v AM, that grown basically means that's 6 times they'll play one another this season, as Mrkmrlt said, probably going to be some injuries there. Which will make that burden of La Liga all the more sweeter for us to take advantage of :pep:

It will actually be 8 times they've played this season, 2 in the Supercopa, 2 in the league, 2 in the Copa del Rey and 2 now in the Champions League. The record so far is 4 wins for Atleti, 0 wins for Real and 2 draws.

Sunny Mir

Bucky said:
If in doubt just remember we beat PSG 5-4 on agg when we looked loose. Now we're a lot tighter and the players know their roles.

Also RM v AM, that grown basically means that's 6 times they'll play one another this season, as Mrkmrlt said, probably going to be some injuries there. Which will make that burden of La Liga all the more sweeter for us to take advantage of :pep:
8th time
2 super copa
2 league
2 copa del Rey
2 UcL

Bucky

Penya Member
True, but after Atletico have owned them in the league and in the CDR, I think RM will be more than scared.

We'd love to think that but maybe RM want blood because of the league & CdR?

It will actually be 8 times they've played this season, 2 in the Supercopa, 2 in the league, 2 in the Copa del Rey and 2 now in the Champions League. The record so far is 4 wins for Atleti, 0 wins for Real and 2 draws.

8th time
2 super copa
2 league
2 copa del Rey
2 UcL

I stand corrected, 8 times, forgot about the Supercopa :smiley_scared:

Last edited:

Bertus

Stop jinxing :lucho:
Not jinxing. No one stands a chance besides maybe Bayern against current Barca.

BTW I don't care if PSG goes out. Might be a blessing in disguise. Many injured players, and still 3 other trophies to win.

Going out against the current Barca is nothing to be ashamed about too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think we will go through.

Also interesting to see juve reaching the semis and rm finally getting a tough draw.

serghei

PSG is better than City as they have recently demonstrated. We need to be careful as the french will give everything to go through. A narrow win with more than 1 goal score should be withing reach in Paris, with Veratti missing.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I still think PSG has a chance, but I must say, without Verratti and Zlatan it's going to be extremely hard.

We will deserve to lose this competition if we can't manage to beat you by at least a 2 goal margin at Paris.

That's a bit much, away is always hard. As long as we go through that's fine.

Egert

Estonian Culé
True, not very optimistic about this game. Going to be hard, but we need to believe. Hopefully RM will fall

Home of Barca Fans