UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Leo_Messi

Tomorrow...

CAiV1GWUQAApsds.jpg

Ojalá. That picture gives me a boner especially after Atlético wins against the white bastards.:lucho:

Too bad that it will end this week and the next.

RM to go through 4-0 on aggregate.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Yeah, Atletico are not that good anymore, RM will probably win this tie. Seems like CR has found his fk damage and will score 2 fks vs Atletico and will take his shoe off. But maybe RM has the curse we had last season? :tata:

L

linetty

Atleti always has a recipe for RM even if they don't look that good in other games. Even if Real goes through I hope they'll get wrecked.

raskolnikov

I dont get why Real is favoured so much, Atletico own them, and its been going on for a while now. If Real go trough it will be them edging Atletico on goal difference.
People continue to underrate Atletico, they could definitely beat anyone h2h over 2 games yet they are placed in a bracket below Barca,Bayern and Real, I even think below Juve while they got a better shot at winning the cl than Juve does.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I also think RM will end up going through, they'll show another face in the CL i'm sure, they'll suffer, but they'll go through..

Alik

I dont get why Real is favoured so much, Atletico own them, and its been going on for a while now. If Real go trough it will be them edging Atletico on goal difference.
People continue to underrate Atletico, they could definitely beat anyone h2h over 2 games yet they are placed in a bracket below Barca,Bayern and Real, I even think below Juve while they got a better shot at winning the cl than Juve does.

I'd say Atletico is favoured to win vs Madrid on this forum, or maybe equally so.

Personally I think Real are bound to win at least some time against Atletico this season, and will edge it.

BarcaGirl

As much as I want Atleti to win and take revenge for last year's CL-Final loss, I fully expect a RM win ...maybe something like 3-1

Egert

Estonian Culé
Read that UEFA wants to do a NBA like All-Star games in the future. That would mean that CR and Leo would play in the same team, that would be awesome.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Atletico Madrid: Oblak, Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Siqueira, Gabi, Mario Suarez, Koke, Arda Turan, Griezmann, Mandzukic

Real Madrid: Casillas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale, James, Ronaldo, Benzema

Home of Barca Fans