UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Icarium

Lifestealer
Give Messi 30 games against bayern, he will destroy them in 25 of them, same for chelsea or germany!

He played them too little for people to be making this "big" conclusions.

You are contradicting yourself, you can't make claims like he will destroy bayern/chelsea/germany 25/30 matches basing on few games.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
d9vapy.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You are contradicting yourself, you can't make claims like he will destroy bayern/chelsea/germany 25/30 matches basing on few games.

I don't think I am, may be I should have said "he would probably" as nothing is certain, but we all know when he's in-form, doesn't matter the team in front, he might not have scored as much as against other teams but I remember him being an absolute nightmare for Chelsea, no reasons given enough repetitions his overall performances against these so-called kryptonite teams wouldn't be good.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think I am, may be I should have said "he would probably" as nothing is certain, but we all know when he's in-form, doesn't matter the team in front, he might not have scored as much as against other teams but I remember him being an absolute nightmare for Chelsea, no reasons given enough repetitions his overall performances against this so-called kryptonite teams would be good.

He is capable of destroying them but we don't know if he will do that every match. Bayern/Chelsea/Germany are not small teams with amateurish coaches, they will all think of plans to restrict messi and make him feel uncomfortable. So that makes it hard for messi to "destroy" them. But he will definitely have a large impact in the game most of the times and that is all it takes to win the match.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He is capable of destroying them but we don't know if he will do that every match. Bayern/Chelsea/Germany are not small teams with amateurish coaches, they will all think of plans to restrict messi and make him feel uncomfortable. So that makes it hard for messi to "destroy" them. But he will definitely have a large impact in the game most of the times and that is all it takes to win the match.

Exactly this! The term "destroy" is just my enthusiasm towards him speaking, he'll probably just decide to walk in 10 out of the 30 anyway ^^

I don't think RM is going to beat Atletico this year. 2-0 ATM win in the first leg, then 0-0 draw in the second, with Atletico fielding a 4-6-0 formation to frustrate Real.

Bale publicly feuds with CR and asks for a transfer after their exit :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't think RM is going to beat Atletico this year. 2-0 ATM win in the first leg, then 0-0 draw in the second, with Atletico fielding a 4-6-0 formation to frustrate Real.

Bale publicly feuds with CR and asks for a transfer after their exit :lol:

Too beautiful to happen but I'll keep the faith.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Especially since he rather did the opposite in those few games. Anyways, it's a moot point of discussion.
btw, I really don't like that "will tear them to shreds" etc. rhetoric. Sounds very high-horsey and presumptuous.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Especially since he rather did the opposite in those few games. Anyways, it's a moot point of discussion.
btw, I really don't like that "will tear them to shreds" etc. rhetoric. Sounds very high-horsey and presumptuous.

Yep, "destroy" and words like that are big terms that should not be thrown around very easily unless the opponent is clear inferior. Bayern-Barca will be an entertaining match and there are high chances (not a guarantee but likely) messi will end up the best player on the pitch and i don't know if it will be enough to win against bayern depends on the teammates performance and the distance between messi and second best.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't feed the trolls. Messi broke almost every individual record there is. Don't lower yourself to epl trolls.

Petty and jelaous people will always dig up something to get him down.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yep, "destroy" and words like that are big terms that should not be thrown around very easily unless the opponent is clear inferior. Bayern-Barca will be an entertaining match and there are high chances (not a guarantee but likely) messi will end up the best player on the pitch and i don't know if it will be enough to win against bayern depends on the teammates performance and the distance between messi and second best.

Atm, if Pep keeps insiting on playing Schweinsteiger and Alonso together, while Robben is out injured and Messi is in form, I actually see Barca as 60-40 favorite. Hopefully Pep sees the error of his ways until the semis or final (depending on when both clubs meet, if they meet at all since Porto is not the complete joke everybody made them out to be, I think)
And yes, there really is no need for such language. Makes one seem like a 10 year old tbh, no offence.

L

linetty

Don't feed the trolls. Messi broke almost every individual record there is. Don't lower yourself to epl trolls.

Petty and jelaous people will always dig up something to get him down.
True. They just jealous. And rumours about Messi joining City, that was a great joke. This team would be a massive step backwards for Leo, as well as the leauge's standard.

Home of Barca Fans