UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Morten

If they go through tonight (likely) they will be up there. Every game is different. They also have weekly training sessions in their league to prepare them for the semis, while we and Real/Atleti are locked in mortal combat in our league.

So true.

Jägermeister

and Müller missing a Penalty.:tito:
265681d1398449745t-what-whaa-positive-blackberry-mr-burns-excellent-1.jpg

Sterlingfan2000

Im not sure if bayern gonna win, they have alot of injurys. And as a German I hate them, because they kill competetion in the league and are using their monopoly to buy players from their direct Rivals :)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A stellar performance from Bayern last week. Expecting the same excellent football as last week , with some staff members getting fired left and right. :coffee:

Devils

You wont be able to wipe the smile off my face for the rest of week if Bayern crash and burn today.

They will win the match, but I hope Porto still go through.

Devils

If that happens plus Real lose tomorrow...Best. CL. Ever.

It would be delicious.

Although I do want to face Bayern. I have this crazy fantasy to pick apart every champions from every league in this years tournament. We've already destroyed City and PSG. Tearing apart Bayern and Juventus is a really tempting and I kind of hope he draw them.

StarLord

It would be delicious.

Although I do want to face Bayern. I have this crazy fantasy to pick apart every champions from every league in this years tournament. We've already destroyed City and PSG. Tearing apart Bayern and Juventus is a really tempting and I kind of hope he draw them.

I see your point, but then again, I am a cynical bastard!

Porto are weaker than Bayern, therefore I would rather they stay in the tournament than Bayern since it clearly increases our chances of winning the whole thing!

It's the same reason why everyone wants us to lose all the time! Let's disappoint all Barca-haters out there yet again!

Home of Barca Fans