UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If all the big teams get knocked out early it will discredit our win if we end up winning it.

I want to meet bayern and beat them and see the face of thiago afterwards.

StarLord

If all the big teams get knocked out early it will discredit our win if we end up winning it.

I want to meet bayern and beat them and see the face of thiago afterwards.

It won't discredit it one little bit!

Mourinho fans are still bragging about 2004 when Porto beat AS Monaco in the final.

No one will remember which teams we had to face on route to the victory! But we will have 5 trophies!

BTW: Why have that prick Mueller as your avatar mate? I thought we had enough star players in our own team!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You mean Mükker?

Btw of course I am happy to win it and by playing the easiest teams possible it's better for us because there's less stress and will help us in the liga, but I hate when the media try to discredit the team or the players. So I was looking at it from that angle.

Morten

Mourinho fans are still bragging about 2004 when Porto beat AS Monaco in the final.

No one will remember which teams we had to face on route to the victory! But we will have 5 trophies!

BTW: Why have that prick Mueller as your avatar mate? I thought we had enough star players in our own team!

Fairly valid, as Porto was/is not a big club of Bayern/Barca/Real size.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

2004 quarters were so damn epic. Monaco and La Coruna eliminating Real and Milan after losses in the 1st leg.

StarLord

Fairly valid, as Porto was/is not a big club of Bayern/Barca/Real size.

But they did not beat Real/Bayern/Barca/Milan etc...

That was precisely my point, a CL victory is a CL victory and nothing can change that! We have already proven a lot of worth by beating lots of big rivals time and again this season. We merit a shitty opponent once in a while too!

Deco10

Looks like we are going to play with 4 centerbacks since we don't have any LB or RB to substitute Danilo and Alex Sandro.

Morten

But they did not beat Real/Bayern/Barca/Milan etc...

That was precisely my point, a CL victory is a CL victory and nothing can change that! We have already proven a lot of worth by beating lots of big rivals time and again this season. We merit a shitty opponent once in a while too!

They did face United though, equally as big as those mentioned. Though Porto had a lot of luck beating them.

Home of Barca Fans