UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Juventus is being overlooked.

They are also very strong and should not be underestimated.

Meh.. honestly, they are just-above-average-good, Serie A is Serie A, and scoring 3 to BVB is not that hard these days.. I don't think they have the striker power to beat us (even less on 2legs) nor the defensive power to stop our trio.

In a single final game, anything can happen of course, but luck part aside, it's a 65-35 for barça i'd say.

Ursegor

World Champion
Wat? Euromax has given Barca problems with a much weaker Milan side multiple times. Juve would be very hard to break down. Very organized side.

Suarez vs. Evra and Chiellini though. :VdB:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wat? Euromax has given Barca problems with a much weaker Milan side multiple times. Juve would be very hard to break down. Very organized side.

Suarez vs. Evra and Chiellini though. :VdB:

Well, that's just my opinion about this juve, and this barça, i've watched them a lot this season to see as much of pogba as I could to avoid watching only youtube highlights, and honestly, I can't see them beating us.

Also, we win something like 85% (don't remember the exact number) of our games, and we did face our fair share of difficult sides (= to juve or better) and have done well... i'd sign NOW for a CL final Barça Juve, you would too, and you know it ;) hehe

Ursegor

World Champion
I'm not saying Juve are some super side and Barca would be favourites for sure but they are not Manchester City or something. They are much better than "just-above-average-good" and tough to break down.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Juve vs Barca reminds me of that Zalayeta's goal. F you Bonano

Lol, that reminds me of those scrub goalkeepers we had in the beginning of the millennium. Dutruel, Bonano and Recber. They were worse than Pinto ever was.

Morten

That would be my concern about playing Juve. Lucho will have a master plan in order to overcome that problem though :lucho: :coffee:

Counting on some good defending/wasted chances, skip the midfield and count on the trio to do something? Seems to work for some reason :lucho:

zanela

Lets not kid ourselves, Juve will smoke our MF and some. IF both qualify to the semis, Juve's the team I'd like to see us avoid the most.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Lets not kid ourselves, Juve will smoke our MF and some. IF both qualify to the semis, Juve's the team I'd like to see us avoid the most.

This Juve team is not that much different from 2013. Press them hard, especially Pirlo and they will falter quickly.

zanela

This Juve team is not that much different from 2013. Press them hard, especially Pirlo and they will falter quickly.

This Juve team has R.Pereyra and much improved Pogba. And then the likes of Vidal. Their Mid4 can play, run, and bulldoze if need be. Our current MF was at times cut through by a decimated PSG. I expect it to get ugly against CL's big boys. There's only so much the team can rely on attack. We'll see.

Home of Barca Fans