UEFA Champions League 2014-15

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm so very, very happy. Since the 1-0 Bayern play with the freedom created by super-confidence while Porto have essentially given up since the 0-3. It's beautiful.

serghei

I've heard Bayern were excused of another red. Poor Porto, it's not enough they play like shit, they have to face the ref again.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Did Porto play an open game from the start, or try and defend the lead, what was there initial aproach

So disappointed Chelsea didn't go through from neutral POV, what a waste of time PSG-Barca has been, it was so obvious too.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I've heard Bayern were excused of another red. Poor Porto, it's not enough they play like shit, they have to face the ref again.

What? You meant Quaresma was spared a red. For around 10 minutes after the 3-0 Porto were outright vile and violent and it took forever to even get a yellow for one of their players. Your posting is essentially complete horseshit, no offense.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
parked the bus, but bayern was outstanding

I hate that mentality, they should have gone with positive, going for a goal.

Sitting back like that, inviting trouble, against a team like Bayern will only end in tears when you lose the first goal, then you have to change mindset which is difficult.

Mind you, probably would've lost either way

serghei

What? You meant Quaresma was spared a red. For around 10 minutes after the 3-0 Porto were outright vile and violent and it took forever to even get a yellow for one of their players. Your posting is essentially complete horseshit, no offense.

None taken, as I just posted what I've heard. On several forums actually. Clear red for Badstuber.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, that's what I figured. ;) Today there was really not a hint of Bayern bias from the ref's side so far. At least he didn't disallow legit goals or awarded unwarranted penalties to Porto, I guess (though I don't remember them ever getting even into Bayern's box :D).

Home of Barca Fans