UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Egert

Estonian Culé
Expect RM and Juve to get to them semis next. Not expecting anything from Atletico at the Bernabeu.

Bertus

Mainly watched Bayern tonight and damn that was a treat.

I especially like how Pep is 100% living football and all.

That embrace with Thago when he got subbed off was great.

Also, Thiago Alcantara is really something else when fit.

malvolio

Bayern players celebrating as if they've won the thing. Beating Porto with at least 3 flukey goals. Hope we dick them in the next round.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When all the players injured come back? I don't know.

You think you guys have the upper hand with Robben and Martinez back?

Still 50-50. On paper You guys are more complete, no question about it, but this is football, not played on paper.

Bertus

Because they are not Barca fans.

Some people in here appear only when we lose, or when the team is perceived (rightly or wrongly) to be not doing very well. Others are in here pretending to be Barca fans, yet they keep hyping opposing teams from other leagues. I have no problem with rival fans being in here, I like it even, but some people must stop pretending.

This is what I think.

GTFO seriously.

You have 525 posts and you dare talking about senior members?

Barcagirl is more a Barca fan than most members here. Stop talking shit about people you don't know.

StarLord

Mainly watched Bayern tonight and damn that was a treat.

I especially like how Pep is 100% living football and all.

That embrace with Thago when he got subbed off was great.

Also, Thiago Alcantara is really something else when fit.

Great performance from Bayern (even though I was watching my club) from the highlights I have seen, and the scoreline says it all. The German team and Pep have shut a few mouths tonight.

Two mega-teams already in the semis, and a 3rd should be arriving tomorrow.

Bertus

Great performance from Bayern (even though I was watching my club) from the highlights I have seen, and the scoreline says it all. The German team and Pep have shut a few mouths tonight.

Two mega-teams already in the semis, and a 3rd should be arriving tomorrow.

Great performance but Porto was sloppy, and without their two fullback stars.

That tells nothing about how they would perform against us or RM.

nnao

Bayern players celebrating as if they've won the thing. Beating Porto with at least 3 flukey goals. Hope we dick them in the next round.

They turn around a 3-1 deficit, by scoring 6 goals in the second match? What are they supposed to do?

StarLord

GTFO seriously.

You have 525 posts and you dare talking about senior members?

Barcagirl is more a Barca fan than most members here. Stop talking shit about people you don't know.

Do I need permission from you to speak my mind? Did I question your right to express your opinion? Are you the one to give certificates over who is a fan and who is not? What does the number of posts have to do with arguing and expressing opinion?

You have stepped over the line mate...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because they are not Barca fans.

Some people in here appear only when we lose, or when the team is perceived (rightly or wrongly) to be not doing very well. Others are in here pretending to be Barca fans, yet they keep hyping opposing teams from other leagues. I have no problem with rival fans being in here, I like it even, but some people must stop pretending.

This is what I think.

I don't think they are fake Barca fans (many certainly are not Barca fans in the first place such as nnao etc.), and I understand where they are coming from since I too tend to be pessimistic and honestly I do think an injury-free Bayern is a better team than us currently; however, I can't stand defeatism saying we will be kicked out even before the whistle starts. We can beat Bayern, absolutely, even though they are slightly favorite.

StarLord

Great performance but Porto was sloppy, and without their two fullback stars.

That tells nothing about how they would perform against us or RM.

Now that you have cooled down a bit, maybe we can talk about football! Isn't that better?

Sure Porto are not the brightest cookies out there, but still, it was a great performance by them. They are favorites along with us right now. This is as clear as the morning sun. If Real go through tomorrow, it will get even more obscene!

StarLord

I don't think they are fake Barca fans (many certainly are not Barca fans in the first place such as nnao etc.), and I understand there they are coming from since I too tend to be pessimistic and honestly I do think an injury-free Bayern is a better team than us currently; however, I can't stand defeatism saying we will be kicked out even before the whistle starts. We can beat Bayern, absolutely, even though they are slightly favorite.

Some of them are not and it is clear as daylight.

Others have gone overboard with their hatred of Lucho, or Neymar or some random element that does not allow them to enjoy our current success!

I would say this about Bayern in relation to us. They are definitely more balanced than us. But I think that we have more raw talent. We can certainly expose them in several ways. A lot will also depend on the draw.

Home of Barca Fans