UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Anti-Pepe

One way or another the evil empire will win tonight. Pathetico offer no threat. They will run out of luck sooner or later, even if it takes penalties.

I

instinct

Real is far superior and should be 1-0 up. Atletico is pathetic in attack but we all know Simeone...I expect a different Atletico in the 2nd half.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I seriously don't get how you guys can cheer for ATM. I hate both ATM and Barca but I'd still cheer for Barca ,no questions asked. ATM are anti-football,parking the bus,killing the game and playing so dirty. Our players already got the elbow like at least 4 times in this half lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Greetings from Bernabeu. Both teams are meh, especially Atletico, which has had nothing going for them. As expected,they are out of ideas.

FC B

I seriously don't get how you guys can cheer for ATM. I hate both ATM and Barca but I'd still cheer for Barca ,no questions asked. ATM are anti-football,parking the bus,killing the game and playing so dirty. Our players already got the elbow like at least 4 times in this half lol.

I'd cheer for de devil if he'd play vs rm !

El Gato

Villarato!
On a serious note, once again, Atletico soaked up RM pressure without conceding. RM spent more energy than Atletico. Very familiar script. The longer this goes on, the more advantage goes to Atletico.

Not really. Atleti are the ones chasing the ball. That's why buses or defensive formations in general are always prone to break down eventually. If no goal comes in the next 15-20 mins, they're more likely to concede later if they keep the mentality.

Alarcón

Because there is no big rivalry between Barça and Atléti. I reckon RM fans hate Atletico and Barca similarly.

serghei

:lol: people are complaining about Atletico as if they expected them to dominate RM on Bernabeu. They're clearly trying to speculate any mistakes RM could make. And make full use of set pieces obviously. If Atletico score, Real is in big trouble.

Sterlingfan2000

But in all honesty the Ref is not doing a good job in RM vs ATL, typicall German Refree. I think england and germany have the worst ref, Spain has the best ref

Home of Barca Fans