UEFA Champions League 2014-15

FC B

:lol: people are complaining about Atletico as if they expected them to dominate RM on Bernabeu. They're clearly trying to speculate any mistakes RM could make. And make full use of set pieces obviously. If Atletico score, Real is in big trouble.

Ofc

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Because there is no big rivalry between Barça and Atléti. I reckon RM fans hate Atletico and Barca similarly.

When I think about it , I don't really hate Barca but I definitely hate ATM. It's more like I want Barca to get knocked out of CL and lose La Liga,meanwhile I hate everything about ATM so much.

serghei

But in all honesty the Ref is not doing a good job, typicall German Refree. I think england and germany have the worst ref, Spain has the best ref

Should have handed some yellows for arms/elbows/shoulders to the face and for some dives, but other than that, he's done OK the ref IMO.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because there is no big rivalry between Barça and Atléti. I reckon RM fans hate Atletico and Barca similarly.

Interestingly, I found plenty of our jerseys for sale in Madrid, even right outside the Bernabeau, but no Atletico jerseys could be found whatsoever. It does seem that Real Madrid hate Atletico more than they hate us.

Anti-Pepe

Last season Atleti were very dangerous on the counter. This season they just sit, wait, kick, punch, and elbow. No pleasure in watching Atleti this season.

serghei

And like 4 dirty deliberate elbows by ATM shouldn't be booked? Not biased at all are you..

You also missed Ronaldo's shoulder to the face, Ramos' dive and some others. Both teams should've received some yellows for dirty fouls. You can't complain about a certain tactic when you do it as well.

Morten

Interestingly, I found plenty of our jerseys for sale in Madrid, even right outside the Bernabeau, but no Atletico jerseys could be found whatsoever. It does seem that Real Madrid hate Atletico more than they hate us.

I like Madrid to play good football, and keep to fairplay even against Barca, for the most part. Against Atletico i dont care for neither. Just a thug war of attrition, i dont care the slightest.

Barcadub

Wait until you all see Chiellini handball.

Slipped in the first minute like Steven Gerrard did against Chelsea, as Moutinho was about to take it off him he hand balled it. Stretched out and handled it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Not really. Atleti are the ones chasing the ball. That's why buses or defensive formations in general are always prone to break down eventually. If no goal comes in the next 15-20 mins, they're more likely to concede later if they keep the mentality.

They weren't spending all much energy in that half. RM controlled the ball, but was a lot less dangerous than the first half of the first leg. I thought this half was easier for Atletico than the Calderon first half.

Home of Barca Fans