UEFA Champions League 2014-15

poldep

It really doesn't matter who wins the quarterfinals. If we want to win the CL we have to win all our games. If we don't face RM or Bayern in the semi's, we will face them in the final anyway.

Vilarrubi

Atletico played way too negative tonight.. They could afford to try and attack more because of away goals but they didn't. I thought the Arda yellows were weak as well.. they were literally the only 2 fouls he made all game.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juventus aren't capable of beating Barcelona or Bayern i don't think, infact i think they'd get spanked.

Certainly able to hang with Madrid though, they aren't anything special. They faced them twice this year or the last, i forget, and outplayed them both times.

I'd like to see Bayern-Barca, Juve-Madrid. most balanced ties i think.

FC B

I think it'll be RM vs Bayern; Barca vs Juve.

I officialy wish we draw them in the semis! And not because of overconfidence but because we stand better chances over two games instead of a single one, the final which also would be a historic defeat if we'd lose.

XaviMessiGirl

Monaco got robbed from 2 penalties tho. Good 'ol Juventus and the refs on their side.

And Chiellini should've been off from the first minute.

CDOR8SVWEAASN01.png

:lol:

Bertus

Yip that challenge will always be a yellow if the player on receiving end makes a big deal of it.

On a yellow doing that is asking for trouble.

In the french league at least, even if you don't actually touch any player, it's a yellow.

And from what I've seen of the german and spanish league, many times it's also the case.

Home of Barca Fans