UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Morten

Atleti got was they deserved tonight (with the exception of Godin and Miranda who were outstanding) they did not even attempt to get the away goal. However you always felt that they were comfortable defensively until the very harsh sending off. And if Real were going to score it was always going to be down the Atleti left due to Simeone's decision to play Gamez at left back instead of Siqueira, you would have thought that after the game Camp Nou he would have leant that it was not the right tactic in big games.

Atletico probably werent going to score, so lets say it had gone into extra time, im not sure if Atletico could have hold out for another 30 minutes.

Bertus

Atletico has shown some gorgeous football tonight , the ball just didnt want to go in. Then Real manages the score a fluke *sigh*. Football has lost today.

Yeah sure. Atletico had a pathetic show twice in a row.

Doing nothing and playing like pure thugs, even more than RM who has many thugs already.

I don't dislike AM, but they did nothing to win. Shitty football they had tonight.

Leo_Messi

A fully deserved win by Real Madrid. I expected that both they and Bayern would advance. Atlético had absolutely nothing and they performed way below par in the tie as a whole.

Good news for our hopes of winning the league though. I can't see RM winning the CL this year so it's good that they are going to play 2 difficult semifinal games between the Sevilla and Valencia games.

Great to see 4 big clubs in the semifinals as well. That's what CL is all about. I would like us to play Juventus as we have not played against them in ages and then Bayern in the final.

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: Did he even get a card?

Yellow, but that's a straight red any day of the week.

CDOKFCXWMAAFtzH.jpg:large

:rofl1:

Outta nowhere

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Atletico has shown some gorgeous football tonight , the ball just didnt want to go in. Then Real manages the score a fluke *sigh*. Football has lost today.

:lol:

Well, the Champions league just officially got a LOT more exciting !! :)

I believe we can take on anyone, i'd just have a preference if we absolutely have to face bayern, be it over 2 legs.

JamDav1982

My prediction will be a UEFA setup to maximize broadcast profits. Barca-RM is a huge couple of games for TV watchers, plus the winner will meet the Germans in the final. On the other hand if Barca plays against Guardiola's team it will equally be dramatic and watched. My guess we will play against RM and either way w're not going to Italy, mark my word.

Why not fix a Real Madrid v Barca game for QF if all they want is the revenue from those games?

Its not fixed ffs.

Morten

Tbh, i dont see this Atletico team stopping Barca in the last round, they are not as sharp as they have been and it shows.

Bertus

Great to see 4 big clubs in the semifinals as well. That's what CL is all about. I would like us to play Juventus as we have not played against them in ages and then Bayern in the final.
Or just because Juve is the worst team of the lot? :neymar:

They were pathetic tonight against Monaco.

xXKonan

Bayern-Real semis would be Interesting. With Bayern wanting Revenge for last Year and Despite Real Missing key players They aren't slouches either. it would be a entertaining match.

Home of Barca Fans