UEFA Champions League 2014-15

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Stupid Turan more than anything.

Nah, it's not like ATM were gonna score with him. And that goal would have probably also conceded with him on the pitch. You can't just aim to contain the opponent and do nothing upfront for 180 minutes and expect to advance magically. Stupid Simeone.

I

instinct

And Chiellini should've been off from the first minute.

CDOR8SVWEAASN01.png

:lol:

CDOKFCXWMAAFtzH.jpg:large

likeafire

why would anyone want us to get bayern or real in the semis? Let them take each other out and we can see one of them in the final.

Having to beat both bayern and real to win the cl is scary.

FC B

Atletico played way too negative tonight.. They could afford to try and attack more because of away goals but they didn't. I thought the Arda yellows were weak as well.. they were literally the only 2 fouls he made all game.

Ramos I guess he didin't get any yellow but had two clear yellow fouls made...

Atleti got was they deserved tonight (with the exception of Godin and Miranda who were outstanding) they did not even attempt to get the away goal. However you always felt that they were comfortable defensively until the very harsh sending off. And if Real were going to score it was always going to be down the Atleti left due to Simeone's decision to play Gamez at left back instead of Siqueira, you would have thought that after the game Camp Nou he would have leant that it was not the right tactic in big games.

poldep

why would anyone want us to get bayern or real in the semis? Let them take each other out and we can see one of them in the final.

Having to beat both bayern and real to win the cl is scary.

If we want that cup we have to be able to beat them all.

serghei

Bayern - Madrid is obviously the best for us. But I'd take Madrid in a semifinal, with the first leg on Bernabeu pls.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Atletico has shown some gorgeous football tonight , the ball just didnt want to go in. Then Real manages to score a fluke *sigh*. Football has lost today.

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
My prediction will be a UEFA setup to maximize broadcast profits. Barca-RM is a huge couple of games for TV watchers, plus the winner will meet the Germans in the final. On the other hand if Barca plays against Guardiola's team it will equally be dramatic and watched. My guess we will play against RM and either way w're not going to Italy, mark my word.

Home of Barca Fans