UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Leo_Messi

You can't say that they weren't going to score as all takes is to win a set piece to score from it like they did in the final last year. And without the red card I think that Atleti were as comfortable Real and Real looked toothless in terms of creating openings without Modric.

Atlético were abysmal. It was all RM. They should have scored 2-3 goals before Chicharito's goal. I only recall Koke's header shortly before Arda's second yellow card.

Real Madrid won fair and square and "deservedly". It's as simple as that. RM were also better in the first leg. Atlético and Simeone failed badly. I suspect that Simeone thought that he could win the tie in extra time or on penalties. Much like against Leverkusen. That did not work.

Anyway I think that we are fully capable of defeating not only Juve but RM and Bayern. I have a good feeling.

Devils

whats with this conspiracys that Uefa hates bayern and barcelona and loves real madrid. Even German forums says that...

This might have some validity tonight if you know, Atletico actually played football today.

I don't even get what Simeone was doing. Why even put out two strikers on the pitch if all you were going to do is have them defend? Even when Atletico had the chance to break all they did was pass back and invite pressure.

That coward Simeone should have just played 4-6-0 or 5-5-0 with his filth tactics tonight.

I'm not going to scream UEFA conspiracy, I would much rather express my disgust at just how pathetic Atletico where.

MessiDinho10

I don't care about the semis, I just want the final to be us against Bayern. I want revenge in the best possible way, a shame it has to be against Pep and Thiago.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That's a baseless accusation though.

You're ridiculous. I stated the truth which is that some people call Barcelona "Uefalona". And you're telling me that's baseless accusation after you said "Real are uefas golden team." Please dude,you don't have to embarrass yourself.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You're ridiculous. I stated the truth which is that some people call Barcelona "Uefalona". And you're telling me that's baseless accusation after you said "Real are uefas golden team." Please dude,you don't have to embarrass yourself.

Lel both are baseless.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You're ridiculous. I stated the truth which is that some people call Barcelona "Uefalona". And you're telling me that's baseless accusation after you said "Real are uefas golden team."

You misunderstand. I said their claim was baseless. And it's quite clear that real are their golden team

cris29

As long as Madrid don't face Juve i'll be happy with the draw. So either R.Madrid vs Barca or R.Madrid vs Bayern. I so don't want them getting to the final, i hope they get more injuries, perhaps some food poisoning day before Semi's.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Lel both are baseless.

I never said that Uefa favors Barcelona, I'm not trying to look like an idiot unlike some people. I just said that Uefalona was pretty much a meme just like " I don't like this post,penalty for Barcelona". Uefa favoring anybody and anybody who's saying stuff like that is just salty or delusional.

Home of Barca Fans