UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Leo_Messi

Or just because Juve is the worst team of the lot? :neymar:

They were pathetic tonight against Monaco.

Not really. At this stage I don't care about which team we are going to draw on Friday. Juventus are not a bad team and they can hurt all the remaining teams. Especially when Pogba returns. They will obviously be the underdog against all 3 possible opponents but this often suits them.

I did obviously not watch the match when the alternative was el derbi madrileño. Monaco is one of the most boring teams on the planet too.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah sure. Atletico had a pathetic show twice in a row.

Doing nothing and playing like pure thugs, even more than RM who has many thugs already.

I don't dislike AM, but they did nothing to win. Shitty football they had tonight.

Completely agree with you, they did absolutely nothing to win and that is just embarrasing and their players AND coach should be ashamed... They really disappointed me...

Atletico probably werent going to score, so lets say it had gone into extra time, im not sure if Atletico could have hold out for another 30 minutes.

You can't say that they weren't going to score as all takes is to win a set piece to score from it like they did in the final last year. And without the red card I think that Atleti were as comfortable Real and Real looked toothless in terms of creating openings without Modric.

Home of Barca Fans