UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Paganinisrvnge

Hopefully we face Juventus or Bayern. Would be cool to go through the champions of England, France, then Germany/Italy then Bayern/Juventus in the final. Not sure if that's been done in the modern champions league.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
1256162402_740215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg

I

instinct

We beat the Dutch champions, the Greek champions, the English champions, the French champions..now we'll beat the Italian and German champions!

Leo_Messi

Tevez is dangerous ,without tevez they are useless

:lol:

Juventus are a very strong team. Buffon is still one of the best goalkeepers around, the defense is strong and the midfield is one of the best out there. Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba speak for themselves.

We beat the Dutch champions, the Greek champions, the English champions, the French champions..now we'll beat the Italian and German champions!

Cypriot. Not Greek.

Bertus

I did not see it very well, but I think that the ref could easily have avoided the red card and not destroy the time in the process.

A front kick like that is a yellow in every big leagues.

That was his second yellow so he was sent off. Normal.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:lol:

Juventus are a very strong team. Buffon is still one of the best goalkeepers around, the defense is strong and the midfield is one of the best out there. Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba speak for themselves.

Cypriot. Not Greek.

They could overrun our midfield, if Iniesta doesn't show up.

Juan03

If we draw Juve, we wouldve drawn all current champions from their respective leagues, and then possibly face current German champions in the final. Talk about easy draws huh.

Home of Barca Fans